Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hate too say it but this joke is bad timing people are triggered because of her right now ๐Ÿ˜ฉ not me personally but this won't end well. Sorry
Yeah people are messaging me triggered by Angie, then triggered thinking something was actually wrong with bag becuase of the language being used. I'm trying to reassure them that I thought Miss baguette was gonna do something funny with an actual baguette because we chatted about to yesterday but I left the live after I realised Angie and Pearl are drunk and don't give a s.

Mar 17, 2024
the void
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃi did 2 of them so like 4 I think
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Yeah people are messaging me triggered by Angie, then triggered thinking something was actually wrong with bag becuase of the language being used. I'm trying to reassure them that I thought Miss baguette was gonna do something funny with an actual baguette because we chatted about to yesterday but I left the live after I realised Angie and Pearl are drunk and don't give a s.
It was extremely poorly timed i hate too disagree or be the fun police but it wasn't funny at all. There are people in here triggered, their partners triggered, people all over the app triggered. I genuinely did think she was in need of help as did those in your inbox. I hope you and those who did seek your help are ok ๐Ÿ™

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
So Pearl was actually upset after Angie showed her arm. And had to come off, and Angie looked weirdly smug about triggering her. She's a fing weirdo. She gets satisfaction out of triggering people.

Episode 1 Sport GIF by UFC
Wtf has she SH on live tonight. I haven't been watching. Think ill log out ๐Ÿ˜ญ