Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 11, 2024
london
I'm sorry if what we did triggered people . We did expect the reveal to be quicker but Angie kept getting banned. Thought if posted here they would find out 100% cult is always here.

I was upset tonight I have been for days now after hearing not only her play what she did about me but laugh. I'm very good at disassociating from my trauma or triggers from others when doing what I do but it's been difficult.
I'm not saying that as any sort of excuse.

Angie in my opinion is using cohesive control on a massive scale because she has been backed into a corner with a lot of creators standing up to her bullying , Victim shaming and whatever else.

I ain't going to debate these points as a debate is pointless as these are mainly my opinions.

Sorry Once again I will still be live tomorrow 8pm reacting to her actions ✌️
In all honest doing what youve done sounds like you have actually shown your true colours.

From asking women for bikini pictures. Photos of there upper bodys. Sending sexual comments regarding there anatomy. Then you do this! Sorry wont help when you affected so many and i actually feel for miss b right now that you have used her platform for your own gain without a care.

You use others info which has taken time to gain and use it as if it is your own “deep dive” denying that uou have used others content because you take it to you tube but you have had it on file for months!!

If you was that upset of what someone has done to you take your own advice and “stay off the internet” I do honestly think you need to think about what your actions have caused and stop using others platform without thinking of the backlash they would get!

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
My inbox is surprisingly bare.
I doubt you saw my comment in the live but it basically said “if this is what you need to do to clear your head then I support you 100%”

I was definitely surprised when FF popped up though.

If anyone is a bit like me, and didn’t think to reach out to you directly… It wasn’t from a lack of wondering if you were okay. The concern was there just not written down

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
In all honest doing what youve done sounds like you have actually shown your true colours.

From asking women for bikini pictures. Photos of there upper bodys. Sending sexual comments regarding there anatomy. Then you do this! Sorry wont help when you affected so many and i actually feel for miss b right now that you have used her platform for your own gain without a care.

You use others info which has taken time to gain and use it as if it is your own “deep dive” denying that uou have used others content because you take it to you tube but you have had it on file for months!!

If you was that upset of what someone has done to you take your own advice and “stay off the internet” I do honestly think you need to think about what your actions have caused and stop using others platform without thinking of the backlash they would get!
This feels like you've gone from A to B to H to T. The jumps are beyond me right now. If you've got an issue with him, will you please just come out straight with it? Don't feel like you need to find a reason to bring s up.

Can you provide any proof of him being a sex pest, as I'm guessing that's what you're insinuating with the "photo requests"?

Honestly, have an issue with the bloke all you want, but this isn't making a lot of sense.

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere

" From asking women for bikini pictures. Photos of there upper bodys. Sending sexual comments regarding there anatomy "

Any proof of this ...

As for This.. Every video has a thank you section in th see more info part under the video. Have you ever searched the word deep dive on YouTube and watched any other than mine ? Do you no what one is ? What the purpose.

A deep dive is a study into a particular subject with presentable evidence and opinion. That's exactly what my deep dives are as are millions of other on YouTube. You are probably one of those people that comment " well that was a s deep dive" on a video that was not a deep dive .

If people see the video and many do awareness has been brought therefore a success.

My content my not be for you and that's fine but don't make out that I ever make out it's something other than it is.

Guess what you are quoting advice to me that you can also take yourself.

Link me to any awareness you have ever made would live to give it a watch 👍

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Yes because she said her mother didnt help enough when he was poorly. Its just sad to see everyone so affected tonight i really do hope that people wake tommorow take a deep breath and start the day a fresh. Everyone is valid and important to someone 🩷💙
Angie doesn't care about anybody least of all her Dad. She said she had sex with man. Who says things like that? She uses her Dad's death to gain sympathy from her sheep followers when she's full of drink and they fall for it. So many people in here and on TT were affected by what ANGIE did tonight, not FF or Baguette, their timing wasn't the best but not the cause of Angies actions.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024

Basically you don’t give a s about tonight but are using a little 🤏 thing to start a huge rant on facts .. clearly a personal vendetta 🙄

But heyyyy forget about about the woman that’s sat live for past 5 hours flashing her SH for world to see .
Bored Come On GIF

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Angie doesn't care about anybody least of all her Dad. She said she had sex with man. Who says things like that? She uses her Dad's death to gain sympathy from her sheep followers when she's full of drink and they fall for it. So many people in here and on TT were affected by what ANGIE did tonight, not FF or Baguette, their timing wasn't the best but not the cause of Angies actions.
Angie Didn't even watch it...

Mar 11, 2024
london
This feels like you've gone from A to B to H to T. The jumps are beyond me right now. If you've got an issue with him, will you please just come out straight with it? Don't feel like you need to find a reason to bring s up.

Can you provide any proof of him being a sex pest, as I'm guessing that's what you're insinuating with the "photo requests"?

Honestly, have an issue with the bloke all you want, but this isn't making a lot of sense.
Oh no i just seen after i commented about whats happened on the app this post that was posted

If people have been around for more then 12 months they would have seen the messages on peoples lives of the requests of said things. I just dont get why he uses others platforms when people have beef with another creator to stir the s!

Dont forget this guy loathed angie at one point then was quick enough to be up her arse when fiesty started going back in another person he “outed” it may have actually been fiesty who shared the messages regarding the photos i just know alot of people came forward and said the same thing.

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
Her dad was a ill man! He had lung cancer and fluid in his lungs when they tried to get him to drink it made him sick and the drink went into his lungs and he drown from it.
That's not the story Flangie has old us at least half a dozen times in the past 24 hours, her words were that the Broccoli was contaminated or 'off' which made her Dad vomit and the pathology/autopsy had 'severe vomiting ' on it, she blocked me when I told her that 'Severe Vomiting' is NOT included in the Society of Pathology list of 'causes of death'.
She changes the story everything she drunkenly tells it....believe or don't believe her, remember she is 'Delusive'....Google it, she needs to learn that preaching that she runs on facts and receipts and then contradicting herself by being 'delusive' means that no-one is going to believe a word out her vile mouth, she's 'greyed' the area between truth and lies, she's a Manipulator and emotional Vampire.

Mar 11, 2024
london
Basically you don’t give a s about tonight but are using a little 🤏 thing to start a huge rant on facts .. clearly a personal vendetta 🙄

But heyyyy forget about about the woman that’s sat live for past 5 hours flashing her SH for world to see .
Bored Come On GIF
Unlike many others when i seen it i choose to leave the live! But it is clear many are forgetting or wasnt even around when the issue started but then have dragged others in over the past 1/2 years 🙄

Well if the cap fits then ill ware it a few have said who i am on her so i will continue to use this account and troll myself 😂

But when it comes to peoples mental health being affected i will throw the numbers out

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh no i just seen after i commented about whats happened on the app this post that was posted

If people have been around for more then 12 months they would have seen the messages on peoples lives of the requests of said things. I just dont get why he uses others platforms when people have beef with another creator to stir the s!

Dont forget this guy loathed angie at one point then was quick enough to be up her arse when fiesty started going back in another person he “outed” it may have actually been fiesty who shared the messages regarding the photos i just know alot of people came forward and said the same thing.
I've been around for longer than 12 months.
I've seen the exposures on Fact Freak.
I've seen his rebuttals.
I've seen Mable accuse him of certain things.
I've seen Mable become friends with him and retract these claims.
I've seen Tam accuse him of certain things.
I've seen Tam retract these claims.
I've seen Fact Freak support Angie.
I've seen Fact Freak speak out against Angie.
I very much doubt Miss Baguette would've allowed Fact Freak to use her name without permission.
I very much doubt Fact Freak would've used Miss Baguette's name without permission.
I have no doubt Fact Freak enjoys seeing all the boobies he can.
I don't understand your point(s).
Give me/us something to work with, or do off.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024

Dont forget this guy loathed angie at

Unlike many others when i seen it i choose to leave the live! But it is clear many are forgetting or wasnt even around when the issue started but then have dragged others in over the past 1/2 years 🙄

Well if the cap fits then ill ware it a few have said who i am on her so i will continue to use this account and troll myself 😂

But when it comes to peoples mental health being affected i will throw the numbers out
So you think that it’s still okay then for it to go on then yeah ? Not try report get it down.?

Theres a few caps tbh that I think could fit you but for now the ignore one. Off you pop💅
200.gif

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
That's your view and you're entitled to it.

My view is I've been on this planet long enough to know that people shouldn't be wiping the ass of a middle aged drunk who does this s to trigger other people. She full well knows what she's doing when she picks that bottle up and I won't have anybody tell me that she self harmed because of other people. She pushes people to the limit and gets away with it daily, yet people are meant to feel sorry when she takes it too far? do out of here with that bollocks.

Preach Jennifer Lopez GIF by NBC

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

I'm not trying to be rude, but I am honestly having issues understanding you. Could you please maybe try "text to speech"? it may help. 🤷‍♂️

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I've been around for longer than 12 months.
I've seen the exposures on Fact Freak.
I've seen his rebuttals.
I've seen Mable accuse him of certain things.
I've seen Mable become friends with him and retract these claims.
I've seen Tam accuse him of certain things.
I've seen Tam retract these claims.
I've seen Fact Freak support Angie.
I've seen Fact Freak speak out against Angie.
I very much doubt Miss Baguette would've allowed Fact Freak to use her name without permission.
I very much doubt Fact Freak would've used Miss Baguette's name without permission.
I have no doubt Fact Freak enjoys seeing all the boobies he can.
I don't understand your point(s).
Give me/us something to work with, or do off.
Miranda Cosgrove Nickelodeon GIF by Paramount+

Mar 11, 2024
london
So you think that it’s still okay then for it to go on then yeah ? Not try report get it down.?

Theres a few caps tbh that I think could fit you but for now the ignore one. Off you pop💅
200.gif
At what point did i say it was ok?

That is something that you have in your head that i wanted to happen. There is a name for that!