Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 11, 2024
london
I'm not trying to be rude, but I am honestly having issues understanding you. Could you please maybe try "text to speech"? it may help. 🤷‍♂️
I could try that but then again suggesting someone to use text to speech clear is a mock of someones speaking. It actually does show the mentality of a lot in here and it is a shame that comments like this bring the decent ones down 🙄

Mar 11, 2024
london
I'm off to look at boobies and go to sleep got the rescue in the morning 💙

Hope everyone rests well when they manage ..
Except Deleted account who if you look through there history only seems to have strong opinions on people who have spoken out about one particular creator.. honestly narcs follow you everywhere. Peace ✌️
Dont forget the tissues oh sorry the sock 😂😂

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
I could try that but then again suggesting someone to use text to speech clear is a mock of someones speaking. It actually does show the mentality of a lot in here and it is a shame that comments like this bring the decent ones down 🙄

A wise deleted account told me if your affected by something like a CC forum you don't have to read it or something like that

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm off to look at boobies and go to sleep got the rescue in the morning 💙

Hope everyone rests well when they manage ..
Except Deleted account who if you look through there history only seems to have strong opinions on people who have spoken out about one particular creator.. honestly narcs follow you everywhere. Peace ✌️
but do you remember a website called "boobscan"? where women submitted photos of their boobs literally on a scanner? no-one seems to ever remember that website but me, unless other people feel shame about viewing it? i don't know. kthxbye.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
In all honest doing what youve done sounds like you have actually shown your true colours.

From asking women for bikini pictures. Photos of there upper bodys. Sending sexual comments regarding there anatomy. Then you do this! Sorry wont help when you affected so many and i actually feel for miss b right now that you have used her platform for your own gain without a care.

You use others info which has taken time to gain and use it as if it is your own “deep dive” denying that uou have used others content because you take it to you tube but you have had it on file for months!!

If you was that upset of what someone has done to you take your own advice and “stay off the internet” I do honestly think you need to think about what your actions have caused and stop using others platform without thinking of the backlash they would get!

This is the biggest bullshit I’ve ever seen

No he didn’t use my platform at all. Unless he’s some FBI hacker, I had to give access to my account for the live to even happen.

I’ve known FF for a long time and have never been asked for a bikini photo. Sounds like something feisty would say though

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Angie isn’t stopping. This is what hers and pearls problem is, not knowing when to shut the do up about people. I’m encourage baguette to carry on. Not one word baguette has spoken about Angie has been a lie so do that b.. it’s about time
I agree well done miss baguette & FF do angie and her suislide baiting, she is the same as Marcus emz soon as numbers are down out comes the mental health!!

Angie gives no fs about anyone she will laugh about this all tomorrow

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
what? if anything you could reach and claim i'm mocking your literacy. i'll be blunt, no worries - YOU SPELL LIKE s. please try harder.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Dont forget the tissues oh sorry the sock 😂😂

Natalie Zombieorpheus GIF by zoefannet