Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Well I am absolutely terrified got a op on my eye 7.30 Monday morning, wasent going to mention it but I just decided to watch the procedure online, I have a mole on my lower eye lid so the last few months it's gone a funny colour and its really irritating 😱
Omg never watch the procedure before you have it you lunatic 😂

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Blimey, mercury retrograde is definitely on its way.

200.gif
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

i can't find my left earphone, i think it's in the garden. the shed maybe, or the bins. it could be in the house. and i have no adhd medication.
it's wild out there and in here.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Well I am absolutely terrified got a op on my eye 7.30 Monday morning, wasent going to mention it but I just decided to watch the procedure online, I have a mole on my lower eye lid so the last few months it's gone a funny colour and its really irritating 😱
Ask for the good drugs! And stop researching. Ignorance can be bliss in these situations.

🤞🤞🤞 for your op and recovery afterwards. 🫶

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm not going to get involved in a civil war so you can catch me under the table with buttery crumpets.

Everyone has a different perception on things , if we were all the same life would be fing boring. I tolerate most of you, I like many of you but I'm just going to enjoy my snacks until it all blows over and Angela falls down the stairs and someone makes a funny gif on it

Mar 2, 2024

Oh my god babe why would you watch it beforehand you crazy loon 😭😭

Just try and keep occupied, housework, self care or online shopping (personal favourite)

You’ll absolutely smash the opp and wake up with a sexy new eyeball 😘

Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I'm not going to get involved in a civil war so you can catch me under the table with buttery crumpets.

Everyone has a different perception on things , if we were all the same life would be fing boring. I tolerate most of you, I like many of you but I'm just going to enjoy my snacks until it all blows over and Angela falls down the stairs and someone makes a funny gif on it
Why did I read that as fery bumpets? 🤔