Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Someone just told CLA that she looks like Jackie Stallone and I can't unsee it now
Jackie Stallone GIF by MOODMAN

Famous darling

I refuse to read back but I do hope everyone is ok 🤎🤎 I just can't do it I hate any divide and conflict so I'll sit confused and out of the loop I can't pull splinters either fence is broke. @Zias false teeth @Medusa @Miss Baguette 🥖 I wish you all the very best come back and visit 🥹 and if I was part of the problem I'm sorry 😞. This afternoon we took the little lad to play in water he loves throwing stones in it and getting his little feet wet, we are on a park ban for 6 weeks stupid arm break it was so calming have a pic 🩷 1000070998.jpg

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
She's talking about how she's going to go to A&E if her wound doesn't stop weeping.
Lynz is arguing over the best treatment with a woman who says she was a paramedic for 10 years.
Lynz also referred to Angie's wound as "artificial". 😂
I wouldn't take any medical advice from any of these fers.

I'm sorry, but in my opinion she does not have a history of SH. She has no experience with wound care or any basic knowledge we unfortunately gain when we partake in such behaviours. She used it last year when she was in the s with OnlyTony, Zavi etc and she's used it again. It's just another narcissistic tactic to garner sympathy and escape accountability.

Last edited: