Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
That London
She's talking about how she's going to go to A&E if her wound doesn't stop weeping.
Lynz is arguing over the best treatment with a woman who says she was a paramedic for 10 years.
Lynz also referred to Angie's wound as "artificial". 😂
I wouldn't take any medical advice from any of these fers.
Exactly why nobody takes angies MH out cries seriously. She uses it for clout & a getout clause when her views ain't warranted anymore. When she's caused so much hate & wonders why. She's a vile piece of s

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Sorry angie but AR up the ante with his fed up coma lies. Nobody cares
Too Much Ghosts GIF by CBS

Last edited:

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I’ve been out all day at a festival with my family, something that b Angie will never do coz no one can stand her, even her own family. I’m also a little bit tipsy.
I just want to say, why is everyone leaving? This is a forum where we are allowed to say what we want and how we feel. It’s the reason why I personally joined, because you get silenced and banned on the app.
Last night people were a bit concerned, I myself was a little worried about our baguette possibly exposing herself because Angie was on at her so much for her SH. I had an inkling about it being trolling, but the live went on for so long people were actually worried about her on the live and also on here. That’s all the issue was really. It was truly out of concern for her. I think it’s all a little silly now and has escalated to members falling out. I respect and love everyone on here. Sometimes we have different opinions, it’s not the first time and not a big deal. No one needs to leave. xx