Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
You are aware everyone’s FYP is different? Who do you want me to talk about? Who am I in with?

Everyone’s FYP is different so why assume people want to hear about Alex Brigham in every live? Your poll only gave 2 options, that other lives speak on. Any new stuff? I like you, but you are as biased as the rest. If they’re popular you won’t say a bad word about them. Sorry but a poll with 20-40 people saying yes out of 300 views is not a majority. You constantly say you want to move away from bias, then please do it.

Feb 29, 2024
But you’re still biased. Why don’t you cover people you’re now “In with”? Don’t claim to be the “unbiased” FYP when you actually also only talk about the same people. Have you ever branched out to new people?
I'd like to know if there's a CLA in America 🤣 like to know about the African children that dance and use props like mops ect. They are always so happy and smiling. I like the drama but gets a bit much with so many doing FYP. Henry the donkey is a darling. Just my input for what it's worth