Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
Everyone’s FYP is different so why assume people want to hear about Alex Brigham in every live? Your poll only gave 2 options, that other lives speak on. Any new stuff? I like you, but you are as biased as the rest. If they’re popular you won’t say a bad word about them. Sorry but a poll with 20-40 people saying yes out of 300 views is not a majority. You constantly say you want to move away from bias, then please do it.
As I said alex is not got enough on the FYP as I don’t want to discuss the messaging stuff. How about I do a poll tomorrow with names? I respect your opinion and I will talk about other people I’ll try sort my FYP so I see other stuff.

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
You are aware you don’t have to be in here? Stop having tantrums because you’re not interesting. Spend the time getting a personality or something. I don’t know, just stop it
You know you don’t have to watch me to see the tantrums and as people suggested so people don’t leave you can just ignore what I write. I’m responding to someone who said something to me.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
You know you don’t have to watch me to see the tantrums and as people suggested so people don’t leave you can just ignore what I write. I’m responding to someone who said something to me.
😭😭 I don’t watch you, I just said I lasted 5 minutes today, longest I’ve ever been in. I’m on about your tantrums in here. I don’t put people on ignore, I just annoy the do out of them. Welcome to the list

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Everyone’s FYP is different so why assume people want to hear about Alex Brigham in every live? Your poll only gave 2 options, that other lives speak on. Any new stuff? I like you, but you are as biased as the rest. If they’re popular you won’t say a bad word about them. Sorry but a poll with 20-40 people saying yes out of 300 views is not a majority. You constantly say you want to move away from bias, then please do it.
But it was the chat that wanted Alex not Courtney (nor me) she asked for ideas..did you put yours to her or are you just bitching at her? You could do your own fyp?

Mar 15, 2024
england
Amy Sedaris Cooking GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris
Sorry cooking didn’t see this 😊