Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Big Cat Rescue Reaction GIF by Cameo
How did we survive when we didn't have gifs 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Why can’t people use a search engine to research stuff instead of throwing round incorrect information about halal meat 😭
They should search slaghter houses and get knowledge on how animals are slaughtered. Or the poor heffas and dairy cows and what happens to the male calfs at a day old. I take it they are saying its cruel. All animals that we eat are creuly killed there is no nice way. This is all coming from a meat eater. I wish I was a vegan but I do like meat 🥺

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Sorry if I missed it, but what’s up with her face? She looks like she’s been stung by bees.
I'm pretty certain she uses a filter or setting that slims the face, so that's a constant argument for the camera. But she's bumped or bruised her eye somehow, and the injury seems to be taking on a life of it's own. 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

This is from the 24th.
View attachment 1000021804.mp4

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
They should search slaghter houses and get knowledge on how animals are slaughtered. Or the poor heffas and dairy cows and what happens to the male calfs at a day old. I take it they are saying its cruel. All animals that we eat are creuly killed there is no nice way. This is all coming from a meat eater. I wish I was a vegan but I do like meat 🥺
There’s a recent law where animals slaughtered the halal way are to be stunned beforehand. I mean, if you’re that concerned for how meat is slaughtered maybe consider being veteran because either way it’s not nice to think of (not you, the thick people who scream about halal meat)