Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
My back has decided to give out 🫡 well this is going to be a fun evening
Dying Sharon Needles GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
I’m sorry darling 😞 have you got any BioFreeze? It is bliss for helping with pain and also a cold treat in this heat 😭

Went to check for you and it’s currently 60% off, get it omg 😨

IMG_6085.jpeg

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I’m sorry darling 😞 have you got any BioFreeze? It is bliss for helping with pain and also a cold treat in this heat 😭

Went to check for you and it’s currently 60% off, get it omg 😨

IMG_6085.jpeg
I will do thank you!! I got some cooling gel and some deep freeze 👏 got some radox for the bath as well, just need to roll upstairs 🤣🤣 @Nolan 🎵 Oi, you lazy se come carry me upstairs!

May 10, 2024
derby
😭😭what did you say and what was her reply?
She blocked me when I said 40 year olds really love a dodgy fringes to hide their foreheads (I’m 42 I can say this).

I’ve had so many burners blocked by her for commenting on her hair. It’s her Achilles heel. Particular favourite is when I ask if she intentionally asks for two hair cuts at the same once.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I will do thank you!! I got some cooling gel and some deep freeze 👏 got some radox for the bath as well, just need to roll upstairs 🤣🤣 @Nolan 🎵 Oi, you lazy se come carry me upstairs!
Radox is the best, I think it’s the purple one that’s my fav 🤔

One night, my husband used some Deep Heat. He’s a clean man but let’s just say things were spicier that night 😭

Lesson: wash hands multiple times after using or if you’re like my husband, he now uses disposable gloves to be extra safe 🤣

May 10, 2024
derby
She blocked me when I said 40 year olds really love a dodgy fringes to hide their foreheads (I’m 42 I can say this).

I’ve had so many burners blocked by her for commenting on her hair. It’s her Achilles heel. Particular favourite is when I ask if she intentionally asks for two hair cuts at the same once.
Or sentences that make sense in English 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

I made this comic when she had her curls and expected to be blocked, she took it well. Then again, there was enough hair to cushion the blow 🫨

IMG_3501.jpeg

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

One night, my husband used some Deep Heat. He’s a clean man but let’s just say things were spicier that night 😭

Lesson: wash hands multiple times after using or if you’re like my husband, he uses disposable gloves to be extra safe 🤣
Mines this one:
IMG_9399.png
Mrs Anonymous is a gooden, everytime I see her after work she's ordered me a takeaway and ran me a bath 👏 unlike @Nolan 🎵 who bloody ate my takeaway the other night

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Mines this one:
IMG_9399.png
Mrs Anonymous is a gooden, everytime I see her after work she's ordered me a takeaway and ran me a bath 👏 unlike @Nolan 🎵 who bloody ate my takeaway the other night
I’ve not tried that one! Does it contain magnesium? It’s brilliant for back and joint aches 👌🏼 she is a goodun, I love how you talk about her 🥰

Nov 10, 2023

Lesson: wash hands multiple times after using or if you’re like my husband, he now uses disposable gloves to be extra safe 🤣
I literally cried when I tried deep heat 😭. It felt like my skin was on fire. I was under a cold shower for like 20 minutes 🤣.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I never condoned what miss baguette did. I was asleep when the T-shirts were made. I stated I understood both sides of the whole livestreams on the night from the outside looking in as I never remained in one live. The thing that annoys me is SEVERAL times on a period of months you preach your Mental Health yet when a hand is reached out by your friends and services you throw it back in all their faces. Wasting services time and making a piss take of people actually suffering and needing help. You are struggling and want the help; get the do off the app and get it but you can't preach hierarchy on comments on your own father when YOU directly said you fed him. You cant pick and choose how people react when your the biggest hypocrite going
Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
Jessica Lange Netflix GIF by The Politician
Jessica Lange Netflix GIF by The Politician