Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Has it been 5 or 6 days angies been in that same stinking pissy outfit? I've lost track.
Smell Smelling GIF by Disney Channel
5 she's changed her head bands daily though 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I’m not gonna say anything to anyone who has an opinion on me, because everyone is entitled to their opinion and some people don’t like me so that’s fine. But I didn’t go in and ask for mod, she asked me how to make the box bigger and I was explaining it in the comments. She modded me and everyone told Angie and she was furious, I even quit the first time then she did it again for me to do the box, and she had loads of racist comments with the Leeds stuff. But I didn’t even help then I left. It was never that deep and tbh I found it funny. But the point is, I’m not in there living my best mod life, I’m not in there at all. I personally don’t think it’s what it’s being made out to be. 🤷🏼‍♀️
no idea whats going on but i thought up until 'mod' you were goin at me
i don't care about mod status i want to know if ive guessed your natal chart right (well one of the signs)

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
It is amazing, I’ve used it for years! It only says purchased twice because I used to buy the smaller tubes but they started discounting the bigger ones 😁
Do you think the others will come back?
Were you also interested in the weird horror films? Climax is good (not what the title says, group of french dancers take lsd and chaos ensues, i think it's one continuous shot too. The Suspiria remake has a great soundtrack from thom yorke and is a bit of a head-scratcher, Tilda Swinton plays three of the characters. And Neon Demon is a wild ride about beauty/innocence/modeling industry) sorry i can be a bit of a chatty cathy

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
American Horror Story Jessica Lange GIF

@Alicia called me weird earlier too. she sent me a video of a person with an irritating voice and a beard who was coming out with weird facts. she said me and diligaf (i can't tag you) were the kind of people who would know snails had teeth
Yes, I told her I think I needed to start smoking the 🍃 after watching it. 🤣 I'm afraid to go near my inbox now. I'm not used to having messages, let alone messages like that. 🤣🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Wait i’ve been out most of the day. Why is court assassin ringing the police on EQ?

Also definitely recommend the new dead pool. I ugly laughed the whole way through
Court has been reported to DWP for fraud due to not declaring her tiktok income. She thought Emz was to blame and was threatening to report Emz. Emz joined the live and denied it, also saying she's not been on benefits for 2 years so doesn't give a do if Court does report her. Next time I looked Emz and EQ were in the box with EQ saying it serves Court right for committing fraud, and that it's no-one else's fault if she now can't feed her kid(s) or pay her rent. EQ was then asking the comments if anyone knew where Court lived, and telling them to find out so they can find out where Court's kid(s) go to school.

There's probably things that happened in-between, but I don't usually watch Court and was only having a look as I'd seen Court's video 'crying' about being sanctioned by DWP.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m not gonna say anything to anyone who has an opinion on me, because everyone is entitled to their opinion and some people don’t like me so that’s fine. But I didn’t go in and ask for mod, she asked me how to make the box bigger and I was explaining it in the comments. She modded me and everyone told Angie and she was furious, I even quit the first time then she did it again for me to do the box, and she had loads of racist comments with the Leeds stuff. But I didn’t even help then I left. It was never that deep and tbh I found it funny. But the point is, I’m not in there living my best mod life, I’m not in there at all. I personally don’t think it’s what it’s being made out to be. 🤷🏼‍♀️
See, I just don't care. If you were crawling up her ass I may, but in general who gives a do? I help people out in real life that I can't stand if I happen to have a heart in that moment. It can be small, it can be big, but I don't give it much thought afterwards. It just was what it was and I'm still waiting for my karma points to come back to me. 🤣

I know others take it more seriously than me, but 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Do you think the others will come back?
Were you also interested in the weird horror films? Climax is good (not what the title says, group of french dancers take lsd and chaos ensues, i think it's one continuous shot too. The Suspiria remake has a great soundtrack from thom yorke and is a bit of a head-scratcher, Tilda Swinton plays three of the characters. And Neon Demon is a wild ride about beauty/innocence/modeling industry) sorry i can be a bit of a chatty cathy
I don’t know luv but if I go by my gut feeling - probably not 😟 I wish we could’ve all talked through this and I hate that it happened because of Ang. Maybe in future, I hope? I wish I could turn off caring about you luvs (because when someone leaves, it stings badly), be like “do it” but I can’t. But that’s my issue 🥲🩵

I’m currently grabbing movies for tonight, my bestie and I love watching horror movies and we’re currently in an apocalyptic mood. On the rota tonight is Extinction (2015) and Arcadian (2024) 👹

I’m going to look into all those of movies, thank you luv! I love zany movies, especially with a horror/thriller twist 😱