Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I don’t know luv but if I go by my gut feeling - probably not 😟 I wish we could’ve all talked through this and I hate that it happened because of Ang. Maybe in future, I hope? I wish I could turn off caring about you luvs (because when someone leaves, it stings badly), be like “do it” but I can’t. But that’s my issue 🥲🩵

I’m currently grabbing movies for tonight, my bestie and I love watching horror movies and we’re currently in an apocalyptic mood. On the rota tonight is Extinction (2015) and Arcadian (2024) 👹

I’m going to look into all those of movies, thank you luv! I love zany movies, especially with a horror/thriller twist 😱
Cabin in the Woods is always good for a rewatch. 👍

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Please check it right now he’s live 😭
FFS. If I have nightmares... especially if I have nightmares about giant mutant snails with massive teeths...

horror finger GIF by absurdnoise

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Guessing you've also seen "Nobody Sleeps in the Woods Tonight" 1&2?

I'm only ever capable of recommending people movies when I've literally just watched them. Can't remember any titles after I've slept. 🤣
I’ve not seen these and I love a good slasher movie, adding to my list - thanks luv! My memory is horrific and I always need to check IMDB to remind myself 😅

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I’m not gonna say anything to anyone who has an opinion on me, because everyone is entitled to their opinion and some people don’t like me so that’s fine. But I didn’t go in and ask for mod, she asked me how to make the box bigger and I was explaining it in the comments. She modded me and everyone told Angie and she was furious, I even quit the first time then she did it again for me to do the box, and she had loads of racist comments with the Leeds stuff. But I didn’t even help then I left. It was never that deep and tbh I found it funny. But the point is, I’m not in there living my best mod life, I’m not in there at all. I personally don’t think it’s what it’s being made out to be. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Disney Channel GIF
Disney Channel GIF