Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Demi was live last week gave a big emotional speech about how one of the dogs had to be removed and is no longer her nans dog and how it'll break her. The dog has been re homed to.....

Tracey. Who lives in the same house.
Animated GIF
Little Mermaid Dinglehopper GIF by ABC Network

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Oooh is someone calling us out?
Yes I’m a snake in angies live, she told her mods to assemble and get me but they couldn’t find me, oh but I still be there 🤣🤣

Hayley you might have blocked me on angies other account but like I said I sit in angies live on 3 accounts at one time so good luck finding and getting rid of me. I’m hiding in plain sight and your all that fing stupid that you can’t see who the do one of my personalities is 🖕🏽🤣

View attachment 4871d4f0ecd54596bacad28e2449bad1.mov

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
LOTE didn't see the light with angie, she got dropped & called a rat for going into someone else's live to back angie up
That’s not true I watched the live Lote did . She did a live about the lies told about her being called the p word etc , and lynz came in the box too and ranted about chippy. and angie went mad saying Lote is trying to take her viewers lol and called her a rat haha, and said she won’t talk to lynz or Lote again but lynz went crawling back and Lote said she had had enough of angies toxicity so left I watched both 😆 cc

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
That’s not true I watched the live Lote did . She did a live about the lies told about her being called the p word etc , and lynz came in the box too and ranted about chippy. and angie went mad saying Lote is trying to take her viewers lol and called her a rat haha, and said she won’t talk to lynz or Lote again but lynz went crawling back and Lote said she had had enough of angies toxicity so left I watched both 😆 cc
I actually have a recording of LOTE live from that night I will compress it and upload it

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Are you saying my eyes decieve me, because my optician just emailed me & said your a liar