Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
That’s not true I watched the live Lote did . She did a live about the lies told about her being called the p word etc , and lynz came in the box too and ranted about chippy. and angie went mad saying Lote is trying to take her viewers lol and called her a rat haha, and said she won’t talk to lynz or Lote again but lynz went crawling back and Lote said she had had enough of angies toxicity so left I watched both 😆 cc
That’s not true I watched the live Lote did . She did a live about the lies told about her being called the p word etc , and lynz came in the box too and ranted about chippy. and angie went mad saying Lote is trying to take her viewers lol and called her a rat haha, and said she won’t talk to lynz or Lote again but lynz went crawling back and Lote said she had had enough of angies toxicity so left I watched both 😆 cc
View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
This is the live LOTE & Lynz done

Nov 10, 2023
I can’t believe I missed Kate bush day

Kate Bush International Womens Day GIF by Louise Boulter

Have you seen the videos of him basically saying it’s his girlfriends fault his heart is enlarged during a live stream argument with her 😖
Part 1

Part 2

Have you seen the messages he's posted aswell an account slagging her off and hes actually agreeing 😳

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
Are you saying my eyes decieve me, because my optician just emailed me & said your a liar
No? I’m just saying I have the recordings too and the reason angie got angry is because Lote went live and Angie didn’t like it she wasn’t defending
I actually have a recording of LOTE live from that night I will compress it and upload it
Yeah that’s right I was just saying to the person angie went mad because Lote did her own live about how she felt and Angie wasn’t happy with it. It wasn’t a live to defend angie it was about the rumours people made about her then lynz came in shouting and ranting and angie went mad lol (I didn’t mean it in a bad way to the person) I recorded the start too and then angies as was being nosy tbh 😂

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I’m up. Who is Judas trying to set me up with? 😭 such a menace. Why can’t you just be good? Anyways, if anyone is bored and needs to watch a “positivity” live that “helps people with their mental health”, Lucy Rose is on to get you through your day. They’re currently vetting every person coming in, blocking trolls and demanding people to go onto her profile and like her posts. They’re also arguing a lot with eachother, her and pedo Bryan. I am actually feeling positive from it

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Lucy, social phoned me and said they’re not removing the dolls just yet because they’re planning to raid your house when least expected with the police because apparently Bryan is wanted for acts of terrorism and cheating on you with a government official. They’re probably going to have to kill him, so the news doesn’t get out. Hope you’ve learnt how to care for yourself, cause you’ll be left alone. Sorry xx

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Lucy, social phoned me and said they’re not removing the dolls just yet because they’re planning to raid your house when least expected with the police because apparently Bryan is wanted for acts of terrorism and cheating on you with a government official. They’re probably going to have to kill him, so the news doesn’t get out. Hope you’ve learnt how to care for yourself, cause you’ll be left alone. Sorry xx
Animated GIF

whatthefuuuuck 😭 i just hope the baby borns are given to a good (play)home

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Is this what early morning tt has to offer! I don't watch Zac, can't stand his arrogance and passive aggressive, snarky, bitchy comments but is he stoned. How long does it take for him to actually start. Does he start every live chatting about how he's not a beg while subtly begging.

And then there's Charlie trying to break news, which doesn't seem to be starting either.

There's no questions above just observations. I know there's some Zac fans in here, that's cool.