Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning poppets 🩵
I Love You Flowers GIF by Chippy the Dog

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
1000006325.jpg I haven't seen joker for ages, how longs she been back?
She never left she’s just chose her targeted audience very carefully, mainly men who live in their mum’s basement and smell like cheesy wotsits, desperate to be noticed by her wearing her tiny shorts and pigtails so they send her all the gifts 🙄

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She never left she’s just chose her targeted audience very carefully, mainly men who live in their mum’s basement and smell like cheesy wotsits, desperate to be noticed by her wearing her tiny shorts and pigtails so they send her all the gifts 🙄
My dog smells like cheesy wotsits when he sleeps and he’s always after my attention too. I’m onto him 😒

Feb 29, 2024
I think I know why I get away with saying wanker 🤣🤣 because I'm the only one that sees it 🤣🤣🤣 know wonder I haven't been blocked!!! So we possibly can say wanker in any live 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think I know why I get away with saying wanker 🤣🤣 because I'm the only one that sees it 🤣🤣🤣 know wonder I haven't been blocked!!! So we possibly can say wanker in any live 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No more 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️ after saying wanker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
This woman is on 4-5 times a day asking for $10 for food,she’s an addict. Has had her son removed from her,rehab was organised for her and she just kept making excuses why she couldn’t go. Lots of people tell folk not to give her money,even her sister has went in and told people but they still give to her. Do they realise they’re killing her?