Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
@Anonymous you can take paracetamol or over the counter cocodamol with Naproxen as it’s an NSAID, so can be taken with other pain relief.

Could you have sciatica? With it affecting your leg. Please ring 111 for some advice though, and chase that MRI because the results will be available, they are available quickly xxx
Booked in with the paramedic at my GP 🤣 this is excruciating this back and my leg

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Good Morning beautiful soul 🥰
Do all you can to keep cool. Not me having visions of you eating ice from a posh plate again 🤣
I can do you one better today poppet, my new baby pink Stanley quencher, that cost a bloody fortune 😭 so pretty though 🥰

IMG_6093.jpeg

Oh no. I appear to have doxxed my beautiful self. Oh well, it’s out there now. Yes I’m a beautiful… er, cup model 😌*

*for the wee Marshies, this is a joke, it’s not me 😭

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Half of the people going in won't even turn up 😂

Truth This Is True GIF by Ford

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I did! The GP prescribed me the same amount of naproxen and omeprazole to take. Never needed it, the naproxen hasnt even worked. My right leg feels like it wants to cave in and even when I walk I have a dull stiff ache
I had a back op for back & leg pain from bulging discs & have spinal stenosis. I know how you feel. If ya GP is giving you pain killers that aren’t touching it & refuse to give you anything else then i would go to a walk in. I take pregablin, codine & baclofen which normally works well but if it’s bad i get oramorph and diazapam. They can give you other things just many GPs don’t like giving anything stronger. Hospital will probably do an mri then & also give you some pain relief that’s actually going to work. I hope it gets better soon

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I can do you one better today poppet, my new baby pink Stanley quencher, that cost a bloody fortune 😭 so pretty though 🥰

IMG_6093.jpeg

Oh no. I appear to have doxxed my beautiful self. Oh well, it’s out there now. Yes I’m a beautiful… er, cup model 😌*

*for the wee Marshies, this is a joke, it’s not me 😭

That's one hell of drinking vessel 😍
Please post your review of it. I'm trying not to buy anything but I'm a sucker for a new cup. It's Mister's birthday in 2 days so he should buy me a present too 🤣

I'm sure you ARE a beautiful cup model 🥰

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That's one hell of drinking vessel 😍
Please post your review of it. I'm trying not to buy anything but I'm a sucker for a new cup. It's Mister's birthday in 2 days so he should buy me a present too 🤣

I'm sure you ARE a beautiful cup model 🥰
I definitely will luv! It’s the most I’ve paid for a cup but it had such positive reviews - I bit the bullet. Can’t wait to try it today! It’s also bloody colossal but I can’t half put water away 🤣

You should absolutely get an unbirthday present! Don’t tell him I told you but they recently released a Stanley x Starbucks collab cup 👀

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I definitely will luv! It’s the most I’ve paid for a cup but it had such positive reviews - I bit the bullet. Can’t wait to try it today! It’s also bloody colossal but I can’t half put water away 🤣

You should absolutely get an unbirthday present! Don’t tell him I told you but they recently released a Stanley x Starbucks collab cup 👀
Of course I won't tell him you told me. BRB 🏃🏽‍♀️🤣