Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Don’t let them fob you off with “you’re too young to have an operation” if that’s what is needed. They do it to everyone that isn’t probably going to die of old age on the waiting list. Really push them because it’s a common occurrence that they don’t do anything until it worsens and leaves permanent nerve damage. If they won’t comply, tell them me and Judas will turn up and steal their medical instruments and hide them in their food when they least suspect. Be a shame to swallow a scalpel blade 😭
The’ve put my operation off twice as the anti inflammatories reduce the disc swelling.they’ve told me physio is the most important thing and pain relief. I didn’t get physio the last time,I was told to look stuff up on YouTube, which I did. My physio this time was horrified. My husband has got me a physio to come to the house twice a week until I go to the health centre end of August to start my ”urgent “ physios then! I don’t know what to do for the best tbh,I am lucky that I have private insurance and can use that but I really think that this will be reoccurring for me and an operation might be the best course of action. I’m on 900mg gabapentin 3 times a day,80mg codeine,4000mg paracetamol,1000mg naproxen,blood thinners and ones to open arteries every day.im going to start reducing stuff as of next week. I don’t want to feel like I’m in a bubble at times. Maybe Demi would take the gabas 🤨

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I shouldn’t have gone to the platform 😞 I saw and reposted a beautiful heartbreaking video of an older gentleman leaving flowers and wanted to see more dedications. I’m sticking to official news outlets, the discourse is wild 🥲
This is why I don’t watch tv,I don’t want to see or hear what’s gonna on. Yes I know I’m burying my head in the sand but I’m happier this way. I can read on social media what’s going on or in here even. God rest their wee souls 😞

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I don't wanna hear Alex chat about anyone's looks. Nobody knows what he looks like. We've saw a photo of him from about 2005 that is blurry as do and 1 zoomed in black and white photo with lightening bolts on his eyes 😭.
Review: Friday the 13th: Parts VII-IX – Jacob's Shitty Movie Blog

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
He really thought he was something revealing his face. I want to know if he’s lost an eye or something over the past few years as to not want to reveal his eyes and having only shown half his face in his pfps
IMG_9390.jpeg
Like diadros mod who always wears that filter because she's got a bad eye 😭