Walford London
Game Show Thank You GIF by Kinda Funny
I don’t have the facilities to be called sir

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Alex is such a prick. Putting AI like this up saying it’s Marcel IMG_1018.png
Don't I just called the fat racist homophonic t out on marcels live

Alex you think you are being smart you have the IQ of a fing slug, keep stuffing the pies in you will never see your mushroom again, the last time you touched it was probably when you were a toddler!!

No women wants to touch we all had a meeting and every women on this earth said they would rather shove glass down there then spray it with lemon juice than have you touch them!!

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Don't I just called the fat racist homophonic t out on marcels live

Alex you think you are being smart you have the IQ of a fing slug, keep stuffing the pies in you will never see your mushroom again, the last time you touched it was probably when you were a toddler!!

No women wants to touch we all had a meeting and every women on this earth said they would rather shove glass down there then spray it with lemon juice than have you touch them!!
I’d rather spin on a cactus

Feb 29, 2024
I've looked on my main as I've deleted my CC account. I didn't see her comment did she delete them.
I mentioned that I've always liked her and to say we all hide behind a character to be spit full. I posted that the other day she said she wished she had been behind a screen but it's too late now. And she said she totally understood why we did