Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I’m sure too many people on tiktok are scared of her. She was slagging paige off just the other week 🤣
She can only say something offensive to you, people don’t need to be scared that’s going to happen. She’s too scared to leave her own house most days as apparently she’s hated in her area, not really a safety risk going against her so I don’t understand the rimming of her

Feb 29, 2024
Big Brother Fight GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I mentioned that I've always liked her and to say we all hide behind a character to be spit full. I posted that the other day she said she wished she had been behind a screen but it's too late now. And she said she totally understood why we did
I just don't agree with what's been done today. I wont go in her lives and troll or be nasty, I just wont watch anymore. Many people have had lives about it today in poor taste, with gifts on. I think more respect should be given to the families. To talk about it in detail so soon after is distasteful for me. I don't hate her I'm just wound up today and things that involve kids really get to me for my own reasons.