Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
i hope DG does go in, i go into Tyrone's live at night its my safe space an just recently fing DG has been playing the same game and all i can hear is that fs voice :oops:😭😭😭
Now Tyrone is one person I wouldn't want in there. Not because I don't like him but because he's far too nice to mix with the twats going in. Tyrone is the only genuine person I've come across on TT. Please no one tell me otherwise and spoil it 🤣🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Now Tyrone is one person I wouldn't want in there. Not because I don't like him but because he's far too nice to mix with the twats going in. Tyrone is the only genuine person I've come across on TT. Please no one tell me otherwise and spoil it 🤣🤣
He’s just lovely isn’t he 😍

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I adore him 🥹
His reaction to Red and her Chinese/flowers boast was pure gold!

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
He’s just lovely isn’t he 😍
He's just lush man. He trolls us pretending he doesn't get stuff but sometimes you cant tell if he's joking or not 😂
He's never nasty to anyone from what I've seen and he isn't afraid to call out bullshit. He even does that in the nicest way 😭He needs protecting at all costs.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
He's just lush man. He trolls us pretending he doesn't get stuff but sometimes you cant tell if he's joking or not 😂
He's never nasty to anyone from what I've seen and he isn't afraid to call out bullshit. He even does that in the nicest way 😭He needs protecting at all costs.
He really does! In my head he really doesn't get stuff. It's just too adorable 🥹😭🤣
I unashamedly drive around with the windows open singing along to "when it's you and me on a vibe I get high" 😎🤣

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
That's twice today I've seen cockercunt in a live, is she making a comeback
Sign Of The Cross Please GIF by Strapped Entertainment