Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
You can have my top bunk tonight as I was insensitive 🥰
season 16 episode 3 GIF

Yayyyyyyy @Patty B look at me

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Morning!! Seems I got up (4am) when some of you were going to bed! Grandkids have given me some god forsaken lurgy so I'm coughing and can't breathe through my nose!
Oh no, grandkids are the best, but they bring ALL the cooties! Get yourself some Sudafed max strength. Hope it doesn’t hang on you too long.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Morning guys. Can people wear masks in here when they have germs, please? Ignore my Demi sniffles, mines allergies.

I’m up nice and early, I fell asleep to Mabel screaming over Mac and Cheese. Not to make things worse and set day 3 of this topic popping off, but they need to be cancelled because I personally found it very insensitive to celiacs and those with lactose intolerance. TEAM TRACEY!!

Judas about to wake up very angry and regretful for giving me her number, I’m about to spam call the b to get up and get ready for P.Louise Fest that starts in 2 hours 👹

Hope you’re all well ❤️❤️. I’ve had such a laugh in here again. Reminds me of the days that Madasahatter went live and we tried burning the thread down 😍😍

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I just accidentally opened a different thread and realised there are hundreds of other people on here who never comment on this thread. Why did I think this was all the active members of CC in here?! 😭 mum, I’m scared.
It’s actually unusual there’s people on the internet that have no idea who delusive Angie is. If you want to go annoy another thread, I recommend you tell the Stephanie Vavron thread that Vavs a beautiful queen and they’re just jealous. They love us from here.

That makes me think, we need to do a raid on another thread soon, it’s been a while since we occupied another thread

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It’s actually unusual there’s people on the internet that have no idea who delusive Angie is. If you want to go annoy another thread, I recommend you tell the Stephanie Vavron thread that Vavs a beautiful queen and they’re just jealous. They love us from here.

That makes me think, we need to do a raid on another thread soon, it’s been a while since we occupied another thread

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I just accidentally opened a different thread and realised there are hundreds of other people on here who never comment on this thread. Why did I think this was all the active members of CC in here?! 😭 mum, I’m scared.
We've all done that and had a lil panic because we don't recognise anyone..its scarey out there!