Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Morning.

back to sleep @Unicorn Fyp
Animated GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Someone left a comment describing the house as a bando 💀

So any news on what's happening with the Big Bando residence?
I’m loving Zacs coverage of it rn. He’s friendly with RandyRoofer and he’s called out what he’s doing as bullshit. Also, I didn’t know Randy was live with AR saying (3 times in a short period of time) how he’s been pressured to have “coloured people” in there 😭

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I’m loving Zacs coverage of it rn. He’s friendly with RandyRoofer and he’s called out what he’s doing as bullshit. Also, I didn’t know Randy was live with AR saying (3 times in a short period of time) how he’s been pressured to have “coloured people” in there 😭
You explained it so much better 2 pumps! I just can't listen and type 🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
You explained it so much better 2 pumps! I just can't listen and type 🤣
I wish I could be assed to give a full ELM rundown, but he’s been popping off for like an hour about it and so much has been said.

Apparently the winner of the 3rd voice show he did, was promised £200, time in a recording studio and a Mac book pro. But he had to keep messaging to finally get the £200 and the Mac book pro was an old desktop 😭 he’s still not had time in the recording studio. Zac has advised Randy he’s selling his soul and needs to listen to people. He’s saying that it’s a bad PR move pissing EQ off. He’s being to open about the money side, saying about making money and that he also shouldn’t be doing the show unless he’s already got the money. Theres so much more and all negative towards the show and I appreciate the hate.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I wish I could be assed to give a full ELM rundown, but he’s been popping off for like an hour about it and so much has been said.

Apparently the winner of the 3rd voice show he did, was promised £200, time in a recording studio and a Mac book pro. But he had to keep messaging to finally get the £200 and the Mac book pro was an old desktop 😭 he’s still not had time in the recording studio. Zac has advised Randy he’s selling his soul and needs to listen to people. He’s saying that it’s a bad PR move pissing EQ off. He’s being to open about the money side, saying about making money and that he also shouldn’t be doing the show unless he’s already got the money. Theres so much more and all negative towards the show and I appreciate the hate.
I missed the bit about the winner of the 3rd show but it makes sense as to what he was saying when I scrolled in.
Wow imagine having to message for a prize... that screams disorganisation doesn't it?!

Your description was fabulous 👌🏽
Am gonna listen now while I take my scruffy little dickhead for a morning walk before it gets too hot 🐶

May 10, 2024
derby
I can’t stand to watch it. He’s so biased towards EQ whether he admits it or not. And the whole show has been her droning on and people fangirling in the comments. Gross.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Randy Roofer should stick to his day job........
This BB house is too problematic......
Saying that I do like a fireworks display
I know, right. You'd think the roofing business would be busy this time of year, with our one week of summer in England yet here is Randy, spending lots of time indoors and nowhere near a roof 🤷🏽‍♀️