Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
@Jules @Jules25 @Julesjackson @Julie1465 @JulieAnne @juliewooley @julles
image-asset.gif

bring her forward

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Wow, Cockerpoo is even more of a t than I thought.
oooo that one
Hag Bashing [DEATH BECOMES HER] | Jonathan Rosenbaum

i think she's a top grade t and low grade scammer. she wants everyones card details so she can get the weak minded fans signed up to a subscription service they can't get off and sell their data on like Jen Shah. she thinks shes a Meredith but shes a jen

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I can’t stand to watch it. He’s so biased towards EQ whether he admits it or not. And the whole show has been her droning on and people fangirling in the comments. Gross.
I absolutely agree with you. I’m watching until the live I’m waiting for starts and out of all FYP shows it annoys me the least. But people kissing EQs ass is so embarrassing. Just because she’s now against the house idea, doesn’t mean she’s someone we should listen to. She’s only pulled out cause she can’t control who else goes in and she’s scared. Not because she has morals

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
It’s actually unusual there’s people on the internet that have no idea who delusive Angie is. If you want to go annoy another thread, I recommend you tell the Stephanie Vavron thread that Vavs a beautiful queen and they’re just jealous. They love us from here.

That makes me think, we need to do a raid on another thread soon, it’s been a while since we occupied another thread

This can’t be stonewall facts because we all know Delulu has the WHOLE app affected

You All Know Me Black Friday GIF by FoilArmsandHog