Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
deep dive
the parallels between lauren harries and angie. both compulsively lie, are rhythmically challenged and have never been seen in the same location at the same time
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
I think Lauren should be her new nickname! It's her doppelganger

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Is Devon not allowed an opinion on it? Everyone else is, it’s not his fault everyone went into his live and listened to it. I think it’s a good idea if done properly, but letting the dregs of TikTok in is asking for trouble. But I think that’s what everyone wants to see. SH, arguments, drunken rants and people making complete twats of themselves. Can see all that in one of angies lives for free
you're coming with me for a quick dash round the threads
𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍 ² | 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙭𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙛𝙛 (𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵)  - [5] - 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 - Wattpad

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Is Devon not allowed an opinion on it? Everyone else is, it’s not his fault everyone went into his live and listened to it. I think it’s a good idea if done properly, but letting the dregs of TikTok in is asking for trouble. But I think that’s what everyone wants to see. SH, arguments, drunken rants and people making complete twats of themselves. Can see all that in one of angies lives for free
Can you imagine if pearl or angie get drunk and hurt themselves in there..they'd be shouting about not being protected and not looking after their MH, it'll be carnage!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
1000060533.jpg 1000060525.jpg
In the park café,panic scrolling through CC whilst listening to the carnage with this wet nob who has closed down 2 picnics and lost his ball in the process
Very similar colour and markings to mine. I'd accuse you of thievery, but he's just flopped down next to me. 😂

Also mine won't even walk through a puddle. 😂