Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Who ever this 'opionated' t is kids can't watch course they can you div most teenagers have access to bank accounts how do you think the readily supply vapes to kids within schools or send gifts on tiktok the list goes on šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I saw 2 young girls on TikTok at the weekend,it was about midnight and they were downstairs with the lights off and asking people to message or talk on the screen to them. They looked about 11-12 max . I was scared for them. I did report to TikTok and they were removed though

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Itā€™s like a live speaking on race issues and it being all white people talking on it- like deluluā€™s. As a white person I can empathise, listen and understand things such as white privilege, but Iā€™ll never fully get what a person of colour goes through. I canā€™t speak for the black community as a white woman but I can pull people up on things I deem to be micro aggressive or flat out racist/discriminatory. But I never want anyone to say to me oh my god youā€™re amazing for standing up for us as a white person. If that makes sense.
Thank you, I donā€™t mean to sound rude at all, I just did not understand fully what she was trying to say. All I took from it was ā€œdo off white people we donā€™t need you to have our backā€ when clearly thatā€™s not what she meant

I saw 2 young girls on TikTok at the weekend,it was about midnight and they were downstairs with the lights off and asking people to message or talk on he screen to them. They looked about 11-12 max . I was scared for them. I did repo to TikTok and they were removed though
It's awful isn't it tiktok shouldn't be so easily accessible too children but sadly they have nothing in place to stop it from happening, fair play to you for reporting and getting them banned it's the best thing any adult can do when faced with that situation.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Understanding text is hard and looking at the way you,Judas and Alicia have explained it does make it look as though I wasnā€™t being nice. Thanks . I genuinely didnā€™t mean it like that.
I didnā€™t think you did mean it that way but weā€™ve all sadly been in this sort of situation. Tone/intent can so easily be misconstrued via text, especially during important conversations šŸ©µ

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Who ever this 'opionated' t is kids can't watch course they can you div most teenagers have access to bank accounts how do you think the readily supply vapes to kids within schools or send gifts on tiktok the list goes on šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
My kids have had bank accounts since they were little and my youngest got his own bank card (go Henry) when he was 11 that can be used for apple/google pay
Sometimes people are fing thick

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
I donā€™t think any of these people are vulnerable šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

They donā€™t have learning difficulties etc.

Angie is just a t
In the last 20 minutes Flangie has stated..

She doesn't class herself as vulnerable.
Is only vulnerable because of being intoxicated.
Is being made vulnerable because of bullies.

How many times can someone contradict themselves??
She isn't vulnerable at all, she is exactly as you say...
A t

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
How many times has delulu called herself vulnerable šŸ¤„

climbing numbers GIF by South Park

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
BattyBat update - Still dying.
Angie is a victim, of her own actions. She said the day after she sh that she was vulnerable.
She's vulnerable when it suits her, like after she's caused a massive s storm and she's getting flack.
It was not boogie or Alicia's fault that she sh. It's a convenient lie to garner hatred for them.
I thought Angie said she hasn't been diagnosed with bpd?
Angie go do yourself. šŸ–•

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Angie you yourself have called people pedophiles. You said people of DV are as wrong as the abusers. You wished all of our parents dead. You are in no fing position to play victim. If you are mentally in a position to do what you did over broccoli imagine what all of us and other people have felt having our own experiences and parents absolutely disrespected