Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

No Angela you sh to prove a point, you sh to create a hate train which you achieved, you sh to alienate people and make them looking fing awful, you sh based on your own fing lies because the broccoli drink is not the truth. You are not a woman in crisis you are a woman with a disgusting mouth who likes too create warped vendettas and when it gets too much for you and there is no way out you do exactly this time and time again!

Angela every fing single situation on tiktok all fing me me me. You aren't a victim you belittle victims on a weekly basis you make people feel like s with your words and cry when it's done back. Piss off
Excited Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Feb 29, 2024
Just random posts on fyp, obviously can't say as I'll dox my City
Just read it and it's happening today (they said tomorrow but it was posted yesterday. They have also posted 2 more posts regarding my town 😡
Can you share in here? I want to hide if I need to.
I can't as people come in here who I don't know. Obviously if it kicks off you'll know. Hoping it's just gossip

I thought she said before that her dad had cancer?
Correct he did along with some medical neglect within A&E but she claims a broccoli drink poisoned him, it's not the truth what so ever which is why I couldn't care less for the broccoli thing. Her mum told everyone how he passed and told her too stop lying on how her husband had passed for sympathy. If her claims of said broccoli drink were true how did their family get a huge pay out from the NHS 🤦🏻‍♀️

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I love how Angie and her fs are still trying to convince themselves that Angie was a cert for the house.
Then saying that people will know who is going in the house beforehand, so can pull out. Saying that everyone they have argued with going in the house they have made up with, and that nobody in the house will throw hands.
Well let me tell you culty fs, there are many people on the app who are pissed off with people going in the house due to their behaviour. There are also many people who will tolerate a lot more on screen than they will do face to face.
You don’t know everyone going into the house. You do not know everyone behind their platform. You also don’t know who from comment cafe is going into the house and unless they reveal themselves beforehand. I guess you may never know.
Kim Kardashian Omg GIF by HULU

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Just read it and it's happening today (they said tomorrow but it was posted yesterday. They have also posted 2 more posts regarding my town 😡

I can't as people come in here who I don't know. Obviously if it kicks off you'll know. Hoping it's just gossip
Keeping my fingers crossed for you that it's just gossip too. Not that my finger crossing really helps, but you know what I mean 🤗