Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I refuse to believe that person is an actual qualified mental health professional and is sitting there supporting Angie in her delusions and hypocrisy.
Don't be surprised Nanny g was in the same profession and protected all the s Angie did and said. She's a good manipulater

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I refuse to believe that person is an actual qualified mental health professional and is sitting there supporting Angie in her delusions and hypocrisy.
Any professional off duty needs to redirect her to the appropriate local services. They take actions for themselves they are liable to cause further harm etc

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
My anxiety is high 🥺 I live in a very multi culture city so I won't be surprised if something dose happen. Tony needs reporting to the police with his egging on posts.
I totally understand where you're coming from and completely agree with you.
People are too unpredictable, as this week has cruelly reminded us 😥
I prescribe all the cuddles you can get your arms around today x

Also if anyone watched not once did smiles ask how Angie was ok that night she spammed the comments continuously asking for mod, she even got in the box and asked she then finally got mod. Yet she's sat there like she gives a do take her mod badge away and you'll see she won't be there. It's Christmas soon t Angie won't always send you £50s here and there.

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Difference between the inquisitor and you angela (you insensitive fwit) he was innocent, u ain't. You're the creator of your own apparent 'hate train'. U incessantly goad people till they do react, then claim you're the victim. Boo fing hoo on that choo choo train
All Aboard Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
‘She hasn’t spoke on them for weeks’ first of all the night she SH she spoke on Paige and Taurian and in the same breath said ‘they’ve not talked about me for weeks now’ but continued to bad mouth them.. the victimhood in Angie never fails
She carried on talking about everyone. She used P, T and A as code words so she wasn’t saying our names 🤣