Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
i like you Alicia (dunno how to tag) but go and swing her by her headband instead of just chatting it 😭

angry girl fight GIF

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Correct he did along with some medical neglect within A&E but she claims a broccoli drink poisoned him, it's not the truth what so ever which is why I couldn't care less for the broccoli thing. Her mum told everyone how he passed and told her too stop lying on how her husband had passed for sympathy. If her claims of said broccoli drink were true how did their family get a huge pay out from the NHS 🤦🏻‍♀️
She also told mabel he died of a brain tumor

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
This is the problem - entertaining her at all. Going in her live or box because you're bored is just playing entirely into her hands. You're giving her content for months, you're giving her more to add to her "I'm the victim! They're always in my lives!", you're giving her the narcissistic ego boost by coming running, you're giving her extra viewers/clout, you're enabling her to feel relevant.

Do not keep entertaining this woman and then bitching when she spews on about you again. You know what she's like, you know how she ticks, you know what will come of this, so stop or shut up.

John David Washington Fighting GIF by NETFLIX