Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Is Angie drunk??
ashley madison toledo GIF

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
@Alicia it's not for me to tell you what to do , but I don't know why you think Angie is going to be grown up enough to apologise. You're only wasting your time with a drunk who has feelings for nobody but herself.
I knew she wouldn’t apologise I just wanted to say she messaged me saying she wanted to publicly apologise cause I knew it would piss her off

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angie frequently tells people how she stinks because she hasn't washed for _?_ days. Whether she's lying or not, it remains that she is the person who implanted that in people's minds.

Angie has put pictures up of people. She's mocked loads of people's appearances just because they've argued with her or because they're friends with someone who's argued with her.

Angie always goes low, says the most horrific s and then says that people are 'woke', or a 'snowflake', or "I was joking", or they're 'lying' to excuse her own behaviour.

She's literally scum.

Going Angry Beavers GIF by NickRewind

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
This is the problem - entertaining her at all. Going in her live or box because you're bored is just playing entirely into her hands. You're giving her content for months, you're giving her more to add to her "I'm the victim! They're always in my lives!", you're giving her the narcissistic ego boost by coming running, you're giving her extra viewers/clout, you're enabling her to feel relevant.

Do not keep entertaining this woman and then bitching when she spews on about you again. You know what she's like, you know how she ticks, you know what will come of this, so stop or shut up.

John David Washington Fighting GIF by NETFLIX
I’m fully aware how it works now, and I think any decent person im around can see it too. I honestly don’t care what any of them think or say, but I completely get what you’re saying. I haven’t come away thinking of her and I won’t be live bitching about her. I was over it all, but she keeps dragging my name in when anyone I’m remotely connected to speaks about her or argues with her.