Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
View attachment 1000021878.mp4
Part 2.

Miss Red's live with Randy The Roofer, Cockapoocrazy, Zacdabrat, delusive_angie, big brother house, tiktok locked in and I can't think of any other keywords right now as I'm out with my dog and it's hot and I cant wait until autumn.

This is the one with Cockerpoo and Puke kicking off. 👍✌️♥️

Extra Keywords: lukethejudge, pukethejudge, mother Teresa, morning drama on the fyp show, Devon, raised blood pressure, the Milkybar Kid, beef for brunch, screen-recording.
Pukes tantrum was my highlight

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I thought she'd got the cat treated for fleas last month
She needs to treat the cat monthly, flea comb the cat nightly until they're severely reduced and then slowly reduce frequency, vacuum the entire house daily, wash all removable fabrics or treat them, and treat the house (likely multiple times). She doesn't ever put the effort in, she doesn't care about the animal suffering from being bitten incessantly due to her incompetence. This is why I scoff anytime someone says she loves animals or she spoils them. Feeding high value foods as regular food isn't spoiling them, it's abusing them. Leaving their medical conditions or parasites to run rampant is abuse and neglect. She's an absolute piece of s.

Last edited:

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Could you imagine taking a UV light to angies bedroom tho 🤮
It would light up like Alton towers

He Man Motu GIF by Masters Of The Universe
bright lights GIF by Power Rangers

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
She needs to flea him every 4 weeks. She needs to flea bomb the house and spray everything. Hoovering and emptying constantly. The house is infected with fleas.
I remember I imported 2 dogs from Russia and they had walking dandruff. I had to fumigated the house,threw out all the dog beds,blankets,teddies,throws from the sofa,urgh it was fing awful 😭

Last edited:

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Zie is lovely, she's just very zero tolerance and takes no s. I don't know the context of todays live but I agree with her mostly. The white saviour complex on TikTok is rife. We don't need white people profiting off black struggles or hosting spaces for black topics. Just support the black creators doing it that's it.
I dunno what's happened as I've been out today tried to dip in and out , I'm not here to be a white saviour at all , I'm sorry if that is what it is being portrayed as , I've always highlighted I will never know or have been through the struggles that a black creator or person has been through and I've never experienced racism, I am not speaking for the black community , I am calling out what I see as morally wrong and outrageous which is racism in any space or form, I also speak on DV I also speak on homophobia on misogyny women's rights etc

I like zie I think she is lovely and agree she has zero tolerance I 💯 get what she means and understand where she is coming from , I wasn't in the live the whole tim so dunno what full contacts where but that is where I stand and I won't stop fighting or talken on what I see is wrong on this app , I can't it's not in me but I will take feedback onboard

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
There’s a fine line between backing the cause and having white saviour complex. I think stand on your morals but don’t expect pats on the back for being white and having morals, and backing the cause
I don't expect anything , I get what your saying though

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I dunno what's happened as I've been out today tried to dip in and out , I'm not here to be a white saviour at all , I'm sorry if that is what it is being portrayed as , I've always highlighted I will never know or have been through the struggles that a black creator or person has been through and I've never experienced racism, I am not speaking for the black community , I am calling out what I see as morally wrong and outrageous which is racism in any space or form, I also speak on DV I also speak on homophobia on misogyny women's rights etc

I like zie I think she is lovely and agree she has zero tolerance I 💯 get what she means and understand where she is coming from , I wasn't in the live the whole tim so dunno what full contacts where but that is where I stand and I won't stop fighting or talken on what I see is wrong on this app , I can't it's not in me but I will take feedback onboard
Noooo Iv said I didn't no the context when comment this but it's what I thought Zies point would be because Iv heard her say it before. I only found the live after this comment so that was just what I thought Zie meant. I'm still not sure why you were mentioned 😅