Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I can only watch for a few minutes at a time,the screaming and talking over one another is just awful

I don’t think the reductions are that great tbh. I’ll wait for better bundles on lip boxes etc for Christmas presents. My lot love the lip scrub.

I can’t cope with the live noise, it’s sensory over load, screeching, yelling over top of each other, it’s awful, not for me at all.

On a side note, has Daniel had Turkey teeth done? His mouth looks very full of teeth.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
@2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 @judas (I can never bloody @ you 😭) all your talk about P.Louis had me wandering into her live cos I can’t be dealing with the reprobates. I’ve just spent an obscene amount of money (the bronzer ovens flash sale for £70 extra £10 off with a coupon, instead of £150) I don’t know what I’m gonna say to the other half, I don’t think the size of this order can be passed off as a PR package or giveaway 😭😭😭
Please Help GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Jul 29, 2024
england
Finished work and trying to catch up and scroll stok at the same time, it’s too hot to be multitasking like this 🥵

Is the se bb house still off ?

Tony is such a fing melt 😫

I hope Angie gets arrested ☺️

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
@2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 @judas (I can never bloody @ you 😭) all your talk about P.Louis had me wandering into her live cos I can’t be dealing with the reprobates. I’ve just spent an obscene amount of money (the bronzer ovens flash sale for £70 extra £10 off with a coupon, instead of £150) I don’t know what I’m gonna say to the other half, I don’t think the size of this order can be passed off as a PR package or giveaway 😭😭😭
Please Help GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021
What? Now I'm gonna have to get it 😂😔