Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
It was awful, but why in the do was his Mom and Son with him? Great job, there! Letting a 9 year old be in the middle of an EDL fabout at gone 10PM. 🤬
I know 🤦🏽‍♀️ when she was saying that his 9 year old son had witnessed it…I was like wtaf is a 9 year old doing at a place like this! Makes me sad thinking of some of the things children have to go through 😭

This is why this all needs to be shut down. This guy was just walking the street. This enrages me!!
It actually made me feel sick the poor bloke just turned around and walked off whilst they hurled racial slurs at him I just cut the recording down, but if anyone knows where I can send it I will

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Yeah literally just before the live ended just absolute disgrace, where will they appeal for footage?
Probably on local police FB. I'm sure Southport's police website/press release said they'd have somewhere for people to send footage to. I'll see if I can find anything out after I take my dog out.

Edit to add I know yours isn't Southport, but I was just using it as a "I've definitely seen them do an appeal recently, so presume it's a common thing". Otherwise I imagine you can email it or report and send it online like a normal report.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It actually made me feel sick the poor bloke just turned around and walked off whilst they hurled racial slurs at him I just cut the recording down, but if anyone knows where I can send it I will
I'm glad he did. Wouldn't have walked out of there under his own power of he'd tried to stand his ground. fing awful. 💔