Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Ffs. If a strange bloke as much as smiles at me when I'm out, I immediately transform into the karate kid, I don't take the f home with me!
karate kid GIF by IFC
I don't go out....its safer! 🤣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Oh is it that thing of that woman who was tied to a tree and they had a note where she said the bear which is what they would get asked or something
Haven't heard that but it's along the lines of would a woman rather be list in a forest with a strange man or a bear. Bear will only attack if threatened or hungry, man will just attack

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Haven't heard that but it's along the lines of would a woman rather be list in a forest with a strange man or a bear. Bear will only attack if threatened or hungry, man will just attack
Yeh it was based on that question. She was found tied against a tree in India for 10 years and she couldnt speak and they spoke to her and she basically wrote down she wished she was with a bear instead of her husband

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Evening everybody. I've been avoiding TT the last few days because of all the coverage on the riots. Hope your all OK.
I'm not too sure what's going on with the accounts that people are saying are not theirs but does anybody remember that night DWP was in Delulu's live and showed everybody how they could write whatever they wanted if they put EW in front of it? He told Angie that his mate was some kind of computer "genious" and could find ways around everything. He also said the next thing he was going to do would cause a massive stir on TT and he would message Angie with all the details and when he was going to do it. I'm thinking he's behind this and Delulu knows about it. I'm probably completely wrong, bored out my brain and making up wild scenario's 🤣🤣🤣🤔
I think you might have something! I'm not a fan of Eq but I don't get why she wod randomly go into sheps live and do that! Why also name a place near her as well. Maybe she did but Angie has also denied sending that message to Alicia maybe there's something untoward going on or maybe not 🤷‍♀️

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I thought people on tag hade curfews?
Think some have curfews and some have area restrictions where it beeps after so far. You find a lot of the juvenile ones on tag and those who are convicted or awaiting trial with certain individuals have a curfew time to prevent them committing further offences or interfering with victims