Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
If emz beds this guy I'm leaving the world not just the app the fing world

Sad Kill Me GIF by Film Riot

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve never watched emz before. This is my first time spending longer than 7 seconds in her live. What in the do is going on
So emz had a rare moment where she went outside. She met the dude at the bus stop and thought it was a brilliant idea to take him home!
So they've drank, smoked and snorted and this is the most normal thing in the world for Emz.
Meanwhile 27k are gifting her for the performance.
She's not sick of him yet so he hasn't been booted.
The cops were around but she told them to do off.
Corrie is driving from Wales to rescue her, and some lady called Sheila is on her way by taxi.
I heard a woman call her name a few minutes ago but when it was pointed out to her by party Boy, she said no one's arsed and continued to s rap with Eminem!
That's pretty much it

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
The comments are wild. He asked if she had kids and they all said he’s a predator etc
Such a dangerous word to throw out. This whole situation is such a grey area to make any assumptions. No idea what he's on tag for etc. if Emz felt any sense of danger she would ring or shout for help. His behaviour style is questionable but again wether it's due to consumption of drink and substances, if thats his characteristic or what 🤷‍♂️