Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
He was so torn, this lad works with many other cultures and should be at an age he knows right from wrong, sadly another brain washed idiot who doesn't realise the stuff he's posting is going to lose him his career x
Sadly, this is a life lesson he’ll need to learn, to stop him from repeating the same behaviour and hopefully learn to do better 🤞🏼

Feb 29, 2024
My eldest came to me for some advice earlier, one of his 'friends' works with young vulnerable adults in a care setting and has been posting some pretty horrific stuff on his 'open Facebook' and wanted some advice. Told him to do what he feels is right , he's screen recorded the stuff he's been sharing and is going to forward it on to the relevant people
Well done you for raising an incredible young man

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Off out in a min as going to a seafood restaurant to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow. Hubby looking for where I can get a Bloody Mary first, my favourite drink 🤗 a little anxious as never been there before, will look for an escape route when there 🤣🤣🤣 Had a little joint and a diazepam 🤣
Have a wonderful time poppet, you’re going to be zoooooooted 🫨

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
If anyone can spare a minute can you just drop some support in this live. There’s a lot of racists in the comments

Oh my days I’ve been commenting and arguing with idiots in that live.

I got into it with a racists, who then said a load of racist s to me I didn’t understand and I said dude I’m white british, I was told to tell that to my profile pic 😂 so because I’m darker in skin colour to him I’m a target, jeez it’s a tan but I’m not offended if he thought I was Asian etc 🤷‍♀️ more shocked that even the slightest difference in skin colour causes offence.

I’ve got screenshots but I’ll dox myself as forgot and went on main.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Popping out for ingredients. If you can, please support your local Asian supermarkets guys. The produce is good quality, less plastic too. Also, 2 cucumbers for a pound at one of mine, so not as expensive as many think 🤗

I wish I could, I live in a very “white” town, little to no multiculturalism here sadly. I might start driving into the city.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
My eldest came to me for some advice earlier, one of his 'friends' works with young vulnerable adults in a care setting and has been posting some pretty horrific stuff on his 'open Facebook' and wanted some advice. Told him to do what he feels is right , he's screen recorded the stuff he's been sharing and is going to forward it on to the relevant people

He can contact the home manager, or local safeguarding, definitely needs reported xxx well done your lad xxx

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Off out in a min as going to a seafood restaurant to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow. Hubby looking for where I can get a Bloody Mary first, my favourite drink 🤗 a little anxious as never been there before, will look for an escape route when there 🤣🤣🤣 Had a little joint and a diazepam 🤣
I could swear you told us you cancelled your dinner, glad you changed your mind 😊

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Just sprayed myself with Coco Channel as it was my wedding day perfume. Then I brushed my teeth and got the taste in my mouth 🤢
Love that perfume, it’s a classic! My father recently bought me and my Sister - Channel Allure when he went away, love that one also 🩵