Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I wish I could, I live in a very “white” town, little to no multiculturalism here sadly. I might start driving into the city.
Definitely worth a visit, even just for a browse and things like rice/flour/spices are generally much cheaper. We have a lot of Eastern European shops here too which are also good for a browse and a bargain!

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Off out in a min as going to a seafood restaurant to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow. Hubby looking for where I can get a Bloody Mary first, my favourite drink 🤗 a little anxious as never been there before, will look for an escape route when there 🤣🤣🤣 Had a little joint and a diazepam 🤣
Have an amazing time and enjoy the delicious food. I'm back to work tomorrow so a very happy 1st wedding anniversary to you both ❤️❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Honestly I'd love to peep into your skincare, make up and fragrance cupboard/drawers 🥰 I imagine you having the perfect combinations for any occasion and look! Xx
It was once a budding collection, perhaps now more of a problem 😭 I do love all that stuff though, rather sad I go nowhere 🤣 one day 🥰

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Awww man, it’s been lovely having more of you in here 😍
Ah thank you, its been lovely being here 🥰💛🥹 I've had a great time not doing my coursework and dossing on here/watching the Olympics instead 😂😂

Only on a short 24 hour one tomorrow then off til Saturday, but the week after is a harsh one as I have 2 full days training from Monday then only one day off before my next 48hr 🤯 can you write me am excuse note please 😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
It was once a budding collection, perhaps now more of a problem 😭 I do love all that stuff though, rather sad I go nowhere 🤣 one day 🥰
Yeah I’ve a problem with skincare & makeup! Can’t resist a deal lol my daughters see no issue, eldest who is 36, came other day, went home restocked with lashes, skincare and false tan. I don’t even wear false tan, never have, but bought it anyway 😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Popping out for ingredients. If you can, please support your local Asian supermarkets guys. The produce is good quality, less plastic too. Also, 2 cucumbers for a pound at one of mine, so not as expensive as many think 🤗
I have a shop just down the road. It’s a dad from my children’s school who owns it. I love the watermelons, especially in summer 😍

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ah thank you, its been lovely being here 🥰💛🥹 I've had a great time not doing my coursework and dossing on here/watching the Olympics instead 😂😂

Only on a short 24 hour one tomorrow then off til Saturday, but the week after is a harsh one as I have 2 full days training from Monday then only one day off before my next 48hr 🤯 can you write me am excuse note please 😂
“Short 24 hour one” 🤣 mental, amazing time off after though! Ok here we go:

Dear Boss,

Please can you excuse Hunbelievable after they have completed their 48hr shift, post training.

We need them for gossiping and internet stuffs. It’s far more important than it sounds and you don’t want a thread about you, so…..

Thanks,

- Mrs D 🥰

Print and viola!

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Yeah I’ve a problem with skincare & makeup! Can’t resist a deal lol my daughters see no issue, eldest who is 36, came other day, went home restocked with lashes, skincare and false tan. I don’t even wear false tan, never have, but bought it anyway 😂😂
I love this 😂 my daughter is 32, really researches her products to find the most ethical and gets cross when I go round and raid hers. I tell her it's karma and recycling 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Shopping at Mama’s, I love it 🤣