Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Boycott the live but when they want backing from cc they can do off
Iv slipped in a few times not been blocked, but it's cause I'm scrolling top lives! I like Scotty he's a little soul, Iv spoke to him before. But I think it's just to be expected that the lowest of the low like Angie will target him if he's in lives where they are being discussed. It doesn't make it right but it doesn't surprise me 🤷‍♀️

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Iv slipped in a few times not been blocked, but it's cause I'm scrolling top lives! I like Scotty he's a little soul, Iv spoke to him before. But I think it's just to be expected that the lowest of the low like Angie will target him if he's in lives where they are being discussed. It doesn't make it right but it doesn't surprise me 🤷‍♀️
Only came out to have me tea lol now blocked ..... pearl calling them ladies groomers it's pissing me of scotty anit stupid

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Only came out to have me tea lol now blocked ..... pearl calling them ladies groomers it's pissing me of scotty anit stupid

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
ABORT ABORT ABORT
RETREATTTT!

I'll be back! Never got blocked though
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv