Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I was going to ignore this! But do you!!

We all perceive things differently and from what you had put in your post yesterday in my opinion it wasn't racist! As i said I am from an immigrate family! that didn't even get put up in hotels if you didn't have anywhere to sleep you had to sleep rough which my dad did have to several times! So yes I don't agree with hand outs to people that have never paid into the system!
The system that even when paid into working 2 jobs most of his life when needing treatment as was over 70 yrs of age couldn't have what was the best for him!

So go do yourself!!
I was born in the 70's benefits wasn't around then! Apart from state hand outs. So no one got do all!! I was hungry had no bedding on my bed but s and piss on it, 3 children sharing a bed. Broken windows in house blaa blaa blaa. Then lived in a squat with strangers untill we was rescued by social services. It was a rough time for everyone! You should have more sympathy for people with nothing. You mentioned about benefits and PIP yesterday which others pulled you up on!!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
@Alicia who sits in Angies box that's currently under investigation for speaking to minors? You have mentioned it a few times this morning.

Feb 29, 2024
I’m just here for the beef between PearlyK and Marshy
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV
Don't make me laugh 🤣 got really bad tummy ache. Even to the point I may have to go to bed 😭