Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Hey guys where we @ and whats happened I need a recap but our tree isn't here 😭
Anyway just my last word on the disagreement regarding the bird feeder. @PearlyK I spoke to my hubby regarding what's been said. He was interested to hear your views as he got this from someone who agrees with you too. I mentioned your family coming to the UK and your views now. He said its called 'pulling the ladder up behind you'

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Also yellow hearts are for pearl
I didn't know yellow hearts are for Pearl 😭 I often use yellow hearts in my posts because we've been using them in family texts for years and they're always in my recent emojis. I'm definitely a Pearl fan 😭😭😭

Edit: meant definitely NOT a Pearl fan!!!!
Sorry I was manic typing 😂😂😂
As someone who's just entered by 50s she's an embarrassment on EVERY level

Last edited:

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
i
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Im deceased ☠️can i steal the pic to make a video please? 🙏
Of course… do frank sidebottom proud

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Hey CC Been awhile as I'm on holiday but I know you are a fan of tea on here...

So I'd like to wish everyone a good day tomorrow apart from Fiesty ( A Auckland) Who is entering her plee tomorrow at court for multiple breaches of a non moll order that her Ex wife has currently against her 👍

Attachments

• IMG-20240808-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20240808-WA0007.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 42
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I didn't know yellow hearts are for Pearl 😭 I often use yellow hearts in my posts because we've been using them in family texts for years and they're always in my recent emojis. I'm definitely a Pearl fan 😭😭😭
Both them idiots were in a live together so it would make sense why they would put orange and yellow. I'm to lazy to put a heart unless it's to piss flangie off and I put brown and black 😂