I vote we poo gas all the fishwives
illyana9  GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
city b trying
also, citybitch trying to keep serious 😭

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Sugar can deny and post whatever screenshots she wants to try and justify her involvement in the servers… the facts are sugar you said you was only in one server called anti plm… I’ve shown you to be lying as you was also in the middle ground so you was in at least 2 servers!
Also out of your own mouth you admitted you was friends with johnny 🤦🏻‍♂️
Going off in exposed now

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
@MMM the servers that were "anti plm" are those servers Scottish Johnny ran. The one who's literally the worst. Not sure if you read about him in here 😭

Also why is everyone collecting into on plm and doing nothing with it?

I don't believe who's lying is a bad character I just think she's keeping questionable company and needs to understand that's why people have these feelings towards her.

The issue isn't just Tia though, it's sugar tits too....

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I'm not sure who Charlotte fuller is and I agree it could be damaging if it's untrue and I don't really care if i dox myself by saying this, but i will be careful because i don't want to dox anyone else who was involved..I am not shocked or surprised with what's come out about Ag aka Alex.

I exposed him for being a wrong'un over a year ago after a lot of people reached out and came forward with their own personal experiences of what he'd done, he lost a lot of support and so many people turned their backs on him, that guy is nothing like he portrays himself to be trust me he's a creep and a narcissistic f.

Having said that  if it is true (from what I know it probably is) then it should be kept off the app so it doesn't hinder any investigations.
Agreed, I’ve heard some stuff too. But the last girl who said something, posted a couple of videos about him being a cheat then was in the ranks for 2 weeks, and I can never take someone seriously when they say something so heavy then sit on live battling continuously after!

I think Charlotte said as well one girl has an order or he has an order on a girl. And it’s just common sense that if it hasn’t been to the police or it’s going through investigations either don’t speak on it, or make sure you’re saying alleged.

I honestly don't know what too say apart from hypocrits the lot of them. They have all sat with people that I've seen named over the months in here and people I've seen myself in boxes. I can't grasp alex not wanting kesh blocked and calling him a good lad when he fing wishes grape on people. I can't get my head around felicity and whos lying being related I think its bullshit everything is bullshit. People are scarily deranged

What i did hear yesterday before i came off was people should not contact Barrys work can anyone explain to me why? Because damn straight that recording should be sent to his fing work he could have child passengers, he could get a contract taking children too school, be it on their heads if something happens no one thinks that way unless they have tendencies same for alex the dirty dark web surfer. I stand by that please or offend i don't care!!