Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
@MMM the servers that were "anti plm" are those servers Scottish Johnny ran. The one who's literally the worst. Not sure if you read about him in here 😭

Also why is everyone collecting into on plm and doing nothing with it?

I don't believe who's lying is a bad character I just think she's keeping questionable company and needs to understand that's why people have these feelings towards her.

The issue isn't just Tia though, it's sugar tits too....
Thanks love 😘

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
What i did hear yesterday before i came off was people should not contact Barrys work can anyone explain to me why? Because damn straight that recording should be sent to his fing work he could have child passengers, he could get a contract taking children too school, be it on their heads if something happens no one thinks that way unless they have tendencies same for alex the dirty dark web surfer. I stand by that please or offend i don't care!!
fing right it should go to his place of work, I said it yesterday morning if I knew the details I would send it. Someone in the chat said they were sending it to them, so hopefully it's been done.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Hi all ❀️ which live is everyone watching? It’s been a day and I have a feeling sleep will evade me tonight
demi's changed her hair, someone of us are entranced by the fact her hair survived the process.
'whatever age i am now... i'll be another age soon' she's giving us sage nuggets of knowledge from the divine

fing right it should go to his place of work, I said it yesterday morning if I knew the details I would send it. Someone in the chat said they were sending it to them, so hopefully it's been done.
I honestly really hope so because its worrying enough the amount of devices he has for a bus driver make no sense to me. No one what so ever should be protecting this man

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
What i did hear yesterday before i came off was people should not contact Barrys work can anyone explain to me why? Because damn straight that recording should be sent to his fing work he could have child passengers, he could get a contract taking children too school, be it on their heads if something happens no one thinks that way unless they have tendencies same for alex the dirty dark web surfer. I stand by that please or offend i don't care!!
It should be reported especially if he ends up going into coach driving as well. He might get allocated to schools