Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I feel physically sick. The protests have started and so far it’s the anti racism one but the location has changed of the racist thugs and they are being closed in within an area right outside of my husbands work. They could not be any closer to where he will be ffs. One good thing is the whole thing is being kept away from Newcastle Uniteds stadium so that the tournament can go ahead for the families and kids so the kids are safe and won’t see anything

Oh no 😢 this is awful news. Fingers crossed they’ll get moved quickly, do Newcastle not have a dispersal order in place, like they have in Durham.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Seems like there was a lot going on during the night on Tiktok. Brigham can do off.

Just watched a clip on Whispers and Wink, and flange is backing out of the house. What a surprise 👀👀 the reasons she gives seems strange especially since she and Taurian were getting along so well in front of their audiences

Last edited:

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Seems like there was a lot going on during the night on Tiktok. Brigham can do off.

Just watched a clip on Whispers and Wink, and flange is backing out of the house. What a surprise 👀👀 the reasons she gives seems strange especially since she and Taurian were getting along so well in front of their audiences recently.
Is taurian going into the house??? Angie's face said it all when roofer announced her and pearl as one contestant

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

Just watched a clip on Whispers and Wink, and flange is backing out of the house. What a surprise 👀👀 the reasons she gives seems strange especially since she and Taurian were getting along so well in front of their audiences recently.
On Miss IDGAF there's a video when Wandy announces them and you can see Angie thinks "oh s". I think she thought he'd never say she could go in, so could use the "maybe I'll go in" as her way to keep the trolls giving her attention and it shot her in the foot. 🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I would just like to big myself up. I managed to get absolutely mortal last night and somehow did not piss myself, did not puke on my bed, did not make any hate speech comments, but did manage to flea treat my pet, did manage to continue to take my pet out for regular toilet breaks, did manage to change my clothes for bed and did manage to eat 4 doughnuts. 🤣

Tiktok leads me to believe that the above is a miracle, so I expect people to treat me like a God now. I accept puppies, bottles of Jim Beam, glow in the dark stickers and crocs. Adore me.

New York City Animation GIF by Animals

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024

Just watched a clip on Whispers and Wink, and flange is backing out of the house. What a surprise 👀👀 the reasons she gives seems strange especially since she and Taurian were getting along so well in front of their audiences
She blocked taurian the other day when she was sticking up for me, when Angela was saying I’m Barry’s best mate etc

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Clearly says "blah" not "baa". And "black sheep" is a common saying we use when referring to being an outcast from a group or situation.
Yeah it is, but she’s talking about Laura, then says that, watch her friends face and tash says ‘no I don’t care anymore I’ve had enough’ or something along those lines.

Like saying black sheep isn’t an issue, but I feel like it is when you’re aiming it towards a black woman 🤷🏼‍♀️

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Yeah it is, but she’s talking about Laura, then says that, watch her friends face and tash says ‘no I don’t care anymore I’ve had enough’ or something along those lines.

Like saying black sheep isn’t an issue, but I feel like it is when you’re aiming it towards a black woman 🤷🏼‍♀️
To be honest, I'd need more information before having a proper opinion on it. I don't think calling a black woman a black sheep is inherently racist, but it all comes down to context, personal history etc etc. I just don't know and the only thing I watched from the night (at the time) was clips of Laura dancing with Tasha.

It seems that so much that we say in day-to-day can be construed as racist/hate speech and a lot of it I would never have even considered such before tiktok. I don't know if it falls under unconscious racism or if people sometimes are reaching. I don't know. I feel like the older I get, the less I know. All I do know is if I say something and someone else tells me it offends them, and I don't think they're a t, then all I can do is listen, apologise and try to do better going forward. 🤷‍♂️