Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Jesus just popp on TikTok and what do I see? Emma latest kitchen guest. He’s a huge wrong un
Alan Tudyk Man GIF by SYFY

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
After what came out yesterday about Alex, I can now see why he's so paranoid about who's behind certain accounts on here. The way he sees it is if you don't spark up a live so he can hear your voice or you dare to call his s out on here, he automatically thinks you're part of plm. I kid you not, I did not know who that group was until I joined here and heard him and Angie talking about them, I stayed on the other side of tiktok so it was all new to me, I'm convinced he thinks I'm felicity or that woman he was sending pics of his tictac to. (A tictac that would leave your breath rotten instead of freshening it) I'm also a very happily married woman, and I'm neither vulnerable nor desperate, so I've definitely not been in his dms. I know what he's doing by throwing these accusations around... He thinks we are all going to panic and dox ourselves. Now I will probably dox myself one day, but I will NEVER dox myself because Pigham has called me a wrong'un.

Now... like I said I was gonna let this slide, but do it when I return after a couple of weeks off here i vowed I'll speak my mind and i wasn't going to pussy foot around because i watched people get jumped on because they dared to speak badly or call out a 'popular' cc member. and some people were feeling like they were treading on egg shells and couldn't speak up in case they were jumped on

Some of you will know I clashed heads with baguette when I first joined here. I was new to this whole thing, and i didn't really understand how it worked and after a couple of old members of cc jumped in my dms, raising their concerns about miss b, I admt i did watch her more closely not long after that i then found out she had been messaging angie behind the scenes, and no one knew until angie let it slip, I then tagged Miss b asking her if it was true. I was basically told just because she's a troll it doesn't mean she's a t. (and a few of you agreed), which is fair enough because I was new to the thread, and it probably came across as being a newbie with a personal vendetta, which was not the case and still isn't the case (until I joined here I had never heard of miss b.)

Then, when angie paid miss b £100 to do a poster for an upcoming battle (I'm sure it was for a battle) that just didn't sit right with me, so again i posted on here and I called her out for moving doggy. I did call her sly, and I did say I didn't like her, just to clear things up, I did think the way she was going on was very sly, but I shouldn't have said I didn't like her because tbh I didn't know her, a couple of weeks passed and I messaged miss b to apologise for saying I didn't like her and I explained why I felt the way I did and as far as I was concerned I moved on from it, but I knew I had made the odd member in here see me as going against a very popular member and they then chose to stop interacting with me as much as the once did, but if I was moving shady I would expect ALL of you to call me out and question my motives.

Then miss b was added as a mod for angie, yet she contributed more than most for trolling her on here, so that raised suspicions again, and there was the time when I was in someone's live and heard cockerpoo telling everyone that miss b had kindly reached out to her to let her know she was going to speak about the Lisa Marie drama. (I mean what the do, why would you again jump in the dms of someone you made countless ai videos about and trolled) so I tagged her in here and I was ignored because 'apparently' miss b had her @ notifications turned off and when someone made Miss b aware of my post, she avoided answering why she felt the need to protect cockerpoo (because that's what it was and i wont be told different) but miss b tried to deflect and do her usual gaslighting.

The next day, she did a post apologising to everyone (I'm sure the post is still here). A few days passed, and i received an apology, as did other members. Once again, I let it slide and moved on.

I then went away for the weekend and returned to see so many members on here upset and deeply concerned for Miss b mental health. It didn't take a genius to see how many people were genuinely worried sick, thinking she was going to do something stupid, so when ff popped up, I could understand why people were angry.
These members cared, and their feelings meant nothing because, as far as I'm concerned miss b didn't give a s about anyone other than herself, and her lack of apology proves it.

Then there were the T-shirts that I personally found in bad taste, but cropping Pearl's head onto a half-naked woman threw me, Pearl's a t but you can hardly call her or angie out when you're going as low if not lower than they are, and to me it was fed up and it backfire on innocent members because all of our morals were questioned and we looked like a bunch of hypocritical wrong'uns, but miss b then decided to announce her departure and leave the rest of us trying to clean up the mess.

Finally... I sat and watched the interaction between Alex and Miss b, I actually laughed when he said cc won't last now that miss b had left (lets just get this stright, cc doesn't rely on one member it keeps flowing because everyone on here brings something to the table) Anyways I was hurt and disappointed in what I was watching because it was just like miss b was chatting to a mate - but I WASN'T shocked in the slightest, what I am shocked at is how anyone with morals can sit joking and laughing with the likes of Alex, someone who ripped the piss out of CA and so much more twisted s, especially when they have used cc to call him out and do Ai videos ripping into him.

Once again, miss b, I am calling you fake, sly, and from day one I have never trusted you, i find you extremely self-centered and you'll use anyone if it means you gain from it. That message you sent to another member on here to try and explain what you were meaning when you said you 'hated the association" is bullshit and NO one in here deserves it because people have defended you even when you fed up and people did care about you but that meant do all to you, I won't say I dislike you, but I do dislike what you have done and i find it sad how you've so raising ghosted the people who had a lot of time for you and defended/supported you.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me fool me 3 times - do YOU and you can do me the pleasure of blocking me. Cheers!

Now I haven't got any problems with any members on here but if anyone on here disagrees with what I've said or they don't like it then do me a favour and bang me on ignore because we clearly have different morals and we are completely different people.

Now please excuse me as I've just got home and I'm in need of a shower. 🤎
I fing love you