Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
Tam makes me want to rip my eyeballs out
Stop Motion Animation GIF by Charles Pieper

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Eeek, well thank you Mrs D, I'm seeing you in a brand new light 😭 I'm not a lover of champagne but I guess I could give it another try, in fact I'm definitely giving it another try.

I had a terrible ordeal let's just say i had frostbite in areas i shouldn't have after mingling with ice cubes, you can use your imagination (😭😭)

We actually got married after a week of knowing each other, 25 yrs later and after our families said it wouldn't work we be without each other, I am honestly so blessed to be married to the man I have he worships the ground I walk on and every day he reminds me how much he loves me, he's one of a kind. I'll stop being soppy now because I'm ruining my rep.
Thank you 🩵🥰🩵
I Love You GIF by Njorg
I’m still me, Mrs D - just with a little extra spice 🤏🏼 dear God woman, just be careful where those bubbles go 😭 ice cubes 😳 that’s a brave bedroom prop 🧊🤣

As women, we hear so many talk of the trauma men have put them through 💔 sometimes it feels too common and too often. But you found your anchor ⚓️ and your person 🥹 that’s ✨gold dust✨ my darling and his love for you, speaks to who you are as a person 🤎 it’s also an amazing boast to your family too 😍🩵🫡

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Eeek, well thank you Mrs D, I'm seeing you in a brand new light 😭 I'm not a lover of champagne but I guess I could give it another try, in fact I'm definitely giving it another try.

I had a terrible ordeal let's just say i had frostbite in areas i shouldn't have after mingling with ice cubes, you can use your imagination (😭😭)

We actually got married after a week of knowing each other, 25 yrs later and after our families said it wouldn't work we wouldn't be without each other, I am honestly so blessed to be married to the man I have he worships the ground I walk on and every day he reminds me how much he loves me, he's one of a kind. I'll stop being soppy now because I'm ruining my rep.
Thank you 🩵🥰🩵
I Love You GIF by Njorg
(prosecco is cheaper for those activities)