Pinky And The Brain Jump GIF by HULU
Did you two do crack last night 🥴

Season 2 Cooking GIF by PBS

🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning,beautiful morning here
Careful luv… someone from TikTok could overlay an iNsPiRaTiOnAl quote on that, add Twilight music and a green filter and before you know it, it’s another one of those UK edits 🤣 does anyone else get those on their fyp?

I love em 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
WTF you guys? You were supposed to all freak out wondering what Judas and I are up to 😭 I think we were delirious cause we hadn’t slept and really thought we were doing something 😂 I’m crying laughing cause you don’t understand how much we were laughing over this thinking you’d all think “omg what are they up to?”

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
WTF you guys? You were supposed to all freak out wondering what Judas and I are up to 😭 I think we were delirious cause we hadn’t slept and really thought we were doing something 😂 I’m crying laughing cause you don’t understand how much we were laughing over this thinking you’d all think “omg what are they up to?”

We generally know when you're both together WW3 is about to happen

bbc running GIF by britbox

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Not gonna lie, I was like “what is this hi-jinks nonsense, what they up to🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
There’s someone in EQs doxxing a number and address in the comments constantly, her comments moving slow and she’s responding to comments one below or above people @ing it to stop doxxing. She’s not saying a word about the doxxing and people are in her chat telling people telling them not to doxx, to shut up 😒

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
There’s someone in EQs doxxing a number and address in the comments constantly, her comments moving slow and she’s responding to comments one below or above people @ing it to stop doxxing. She’s not saying a word about the doxxing and people are in her chat telling people telling them not to doxx, to shut up 😒
This sounds like Angie, seen her do it before 🙄

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
This sounds like Angie, seen her do it before 🙄
Absolutely disgusting. I think it was Lawrence they were doxxing cause I clicked on the profile (which was called a house number and street name) and it was filled with Lawrence clips.

I’m glad I never fell for the changed act routine. She’s just a t through and through. Oh she’s blocking someone that’s saying something mean to her though. Poor thing

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Absolutely disgusting. I think it was Lawrence they were doxxing cause I clicked on the profile (which was called a house number and street name) and it was filled with Lawrence clips.

I’m glad I never fell for the changed act routine. She’s just a t through and through. Oh she’s blocking someone that’s saying something mean to her though. Poor thing
But EQ and Lawrence are "friends" right now 🙄 😲

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

Omg I didn’t realise it was a creator (thought it was random), that’s so dangerous 😠

I’ll admit I did a little, I always try to see the best in people with second chances and unfortunately more often than not, I’m wrong 💀 I even thought for a bit last year, Ang had changed. I still cringe when I made a comment saying as much to someone in the chat once. I must’ve looked so fy culty 😭

Disgusted Ew GIF by Nicky Rojo