Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I see pearl and angie discussing scotty again .. wots up with these people
They are vile. They think if every sentence has "in my opinion" included then it's ok to say it.

In my opinion Pearl and Angie are a pair of wrinkly, dangly, loose, saggy old bollocks

In my opinion they are "friends" right now as they are currently sharing one brain cell

In my opinion they deserve to rot in hell

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Omg I didn’t realise it was a creator (thought it was random), that’s so dangerous 😠

I’ll admit I did a little, I always try to see the best in people with second chances and unfortunately more often than not, I’m wrong 💀 I even thought for a bit last year, Ang had changed. I still cringe when I made a comment saying as much to someone in the chat once. I must’ve looked so fy culty 😭

Disgusted Ew GIF by Nicky Rojo
We've all fell victim to believing a t has seen the error of their ways, only for them to double down on their fism. It's not a bad trait to want to see the potential good in someone and hope they're beginning their redemption arc. I gave her my last fs when her dog died and then watched her weaponise his death without giving much of a do about his actual death. 😔 I knew better, but I projected my own grief experience onto her and expected her to behave like a human. Stupid me.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Omg I didn’t realise it was a creator (thought it was random), that’s so dangerous 😠

I’ll admit I did a little, I always try to see the best in people with second chances and unfortunately more often than not, I’m wrong 💀 I even thought for a bit last year, Ang had changed. I still cringe when I made a comment saying as much to someone in the chat once. I must’ve looked so fy culty 😭

I think people can change, I certainly know people who've done wrong in the past (I'm talking minor things not something outrageously dangerous or disturbing) but the likes of Angie know her platform thrives from it. A bit like Emz , she won't ever give drink up because it pays her rent , the moment she stops her views drop and she's left with nothing x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
We've all fell victim to believing a t has seen the error of their ways, only for them to double down on their fism. It's not a bad trait to want to see the potential good in someone and hope they're beginning their redemption arc. I gave her my last fs when her dog died and then watched her weaponise his death without giving much of a do about his actual death. 😔 I knew better, but I projected my own grief experience onto her and expected her to behave like a human. Stupid me.
Omg Dill, this is literally what happened with me 🫂 I lost my 3 elder boys in the space of 9 months, several years ago 🐾🩵 I don’t know how I survived that year, in all honestly. When she went through that with Zac, my heart softened to her. I was projecting also 💔

I’m so sorry for your losses my darling, I came to learn grief is love with no where to go 🥹🤍

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I think people can change, I certainly know people who've done wrong in the past (I'm talking minor things not something outrageously dangerous or disturbing) but the likes of Angie know her platform thrives from it. A bit like Emz , she won't ever give drink up because it pays her rent , the moment she stops her views drop and she's left with nothing x
It’s really sad isn’t it luv, self sabotaging your own health for some likes, views and money 😕

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway

She kept it up a long time in fairness and a lot of people I knew believed it, I’m just real stubborn and once I hate someone, they’re dead to me forever. Need to be right evil to get anywhere on TikTok

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She kept it up a long time in fairness and a lot of people I knew believed it, I’m just real stubborn and once I hate someone, they’re dead to me forever. Need to be right evil to get anywhere on TikTok
You’re right luv, a lot of the most successful people are sociopaths. Anyone with a good heart and empathy, is much less likely to step on others to get ahead. That’s how TikTok feels and why I could never do it 🙅🏻‍♀️

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I actually don't believe people can change. I believe people can fake it for a time only. I guess the belief in people being capable of changing comes from past experiences.

A prime example of a platform thriving off drama induced solely by alcohol is Mad Hatter. The drinking stopped the viewers dramatically dropped, the gifts dried up. She basically fell off. Just as Emz would because it's all she has. At least Angie has more than just drink. Angie is a vile, disgusting beast of a being even without drink.

Feb 29, 2024
Omg Dill, this is literally what happened with me 🫂 I lost my 3 elder boys in the space of 9 months, several years ago 🐾🩵 I don’t know how I survived that year, in all honestly. When she went through that with Zac, my heart softened to her. I was protecting also 💔

I’m so sorry for your losses my darling, I came to learn grief is love with no where to go 🥹🤍
It's heart breaking when our pets die 🥺 to have 3 go in 9 months is devastating 🥺 the love they give us is unconditional. I prefer dogs to humans if I'm honest 😍

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I actually don't believe people can change. I believe people can fake it for a time only. I guess the belief in people being capable of changing comes from past experiences.

A prime example of a platform thriving off drama induced solely by alcohol is Mad Hatter. The drinking stopped the viewers dramatically dropped, the gifts dried up. She basically fell off. Just as Emz would because it's all she has. At least Angie has more than just drink. Angie is a vile, disgusting beast of a being even without drink.
I think some , certainly not all can see the error of their ways , I certainly wouldn't hold small things against someone for life , but there are levels and I'm talking tiny things , nothing involving murder , dv , children etc, there's always a line and once that's crossed there isn't any going back x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It's heart breaking when our pets die 🥺 to have 3 go in 9 months is devastating 🥺 the love they give us is unconditional. I prefer dogs to humans if I'm honest 😍
It really is poppet, it took me years to feel myself again and I owe that to my two little ones I now have 🐕🤎

Dogs are just the best companions, I favour them too 😍

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway

I actually think Things got worse on TikTok because of FYP shows. It was already toxic but people went to less horrible lengths to get views before. Now they want to make sure they make it onto FYP shows the next day. Plus these shows expose people to creators they wouldn’t have known about, and they want to watch them because they want to see what’s going to happen next with the drama. Angies a massive example of this. Absolutely no one knew who Angie was, she would get about 200 viewers back just before miss red told everyone to watch her, then drama started with them.

I actually blame J for the rise of Angie 😂 J loves toxic TikTok and was always in Angies and kept telling Miss Red she would love her, you need to watch her. do you J, should have let her sad no one cares whilst she’s still calling everyone PLM!

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
You don’t love Ang, Red - don’t be so ridiculous 😭
Oh, what did I miss? It’s weird I was typing about these 2 whilst you said this 😂

OMG IM fING PSYCHIC! Taking pendulum readings tonight at 12am!! (Coming for Demis slot, if someone could drop me 30 Pregabs that would help)

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oh, what did I miss? It’s weird I was typing about these 2 whilst you said this 😂

OMG IM fING PSYCHIC! Taking pendulum readings tonight at 12am!! (Coming for Demis slot, if someone could drop me 30 Pregabs that would help)
Red showed a clip of Ang from last night when she was “trolling Emz” and said she loved her 🤦🏻‍♀️

I still remember that epic rant I uploaded of Red’s - it was wonderful. Those same feelings are just beneath the surface but Ang is holding s over her head and so she has to play nice.

It’s really sad tbh 😕

Edit: here’s the rant in question 👏🏼

Last edited: