Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
To anyone that suffers with menopause/anxiety sweats I feel for you 🥵 it's the hottest day of the year
Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor
OMG it's sly am full blown menopausal the doctor took me off HRT because of my blood pressure, I am literally dripping I even purchased Flange type headbands to stop it running down my face, can't bring myself to wear one 😫

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I actually think Things got worse on TikTok because of FYP shows. It was already toxic but people went to less horrible lengths to get views before. Now they want to make sure they make it onto FYP shows the next day. Plus these shows expose people to creators they wouldn’t have known about, and they want to watch them because they want to see what’s going to happen next with the drama. Angies a massive example of this. Absolutely no one knew who Angie was, she would get about 200 viewers back just before miss red told everyone to watch her, then drama started with them.

I actually blame J for the rise of Angie 😂 J loves toxic TikTok and was always in Angies and kept telling Miss Red she would love her, you need to watch her. do you J, should have let her sad no one cares whilst she’s still calling everyone PLM!
Absolutely FYP shows have showcased all the wronguns on the app. It's weird watching the rise and downfall of so many along the way. There aren't many who actually stick. What makes them stick? The more depraved a person they are, the more we as curious people watch. It's like a freak show. We can't believe what we are actually seeing with our own eyes. We can't believe people actually live and think like these creatures. We are wondering what's really going on inside those heads, what of what we witness is real or played on. We can't believe how they possibly function daily. More than anything, I think, we cannot fathom how the hell anyone likes these creatures, how anyone agrees with anything they say or do.

Quite pathetic or amusing, you decide, that these creatures we are studying, actually believe they are famous, have big love, a big cultist following when in reality there's only a handful, the rest are studying them in some weird freak show social experiment type thing.

I got carried away and forgot the point of what I was replying ....oops

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I actually think Things got worse on TikTok because of FYP shows. It was already toxic but people went to less horrible lengths to get views before. Now they want to make sure they make it onto FYP shows the next day. Plus these shows expose people to creators they wouldn’t have known about, and they want to watch them because they want to see what’s going to happen next with the drama. Angies a massive example of this. Absolutely no one knew who Angie was, she would get about 200 viewers back just before miss red told everyone to watch her, then drama started with them.

I actually blame J for the rise of Angie 😂 J loves toxic TikTok and was always in Angies and kept telling Miss Red she would love her, you need to watch her. do you J, should have let her sad no one cares whilst she’s still calling everyone PLM!
j's personal life is puddled round her swollen ankles. of course she wants to see other peoples lives fall apart, she hates her own, her weight, and her husband was gay.
i'd be tampin too. i only hate my ankles and i'm here for it.
which of you and judas is the nicole and which is the paris?
paris hilton GIF by RealityTVGIFs
paris hilton GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Feb 29, 2024
Swearing shepherdess slating sign with tasha on her live, screaming and swearing non stop with her young grandson on her lap. Absolutely vile. mypetspalace.co.uk
Why do people put their little ones on TT specially if their platform is toxic! The only TT my grandson sees is diggers. I would never swear and rant at a screen in front of a child 🥺 the world is mad!! This is emotional abuse, little ones shouldn't hear this!

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
It really is poppet, it took me years to feel myself again and I owe that to my two little ones I now have 🐕🤎

Dogs are just the best companions, I favour them too 😍

It’s devastating losing fur babies. They love you unconditionally and only want you to love them. I lost my 15 yr old spaniel, then my 18 yr old spaniel, and a year later my 15 yr old lab. I’ve not been able to have a dog since, I have my 2 daughters dogs a lot, so I get my dogo fix, in fact one is cuddled up to me right now. You gotta love them more, as we get to love our humans longer.

Feb 29, 2024
OMG it's sly am full blown menopausal the doctor took me off HRT because of my blood pressure, I am literally dripping I even purchased Flange type headbands to stop it running down my face, can't bring myself to wear one 😫
Have you tried neck fans? I got mine from amazon for about £10. I've been put on tablets for my sweats (as it anxiety) but they don't seem to help 🥺 I find running cold water over my wrists helps a little. Luckily it's just my face and hair that get wet. But I've heard of woman having to change bedding in the middle of the night from the menopause 🥺

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It’s devastating losing fur babies. They love you unconditionally and only want you to love them. I lost my 15 yr old spaniel, then my 18 yr old spaniel, and a year later my 15 yr old lab. I’ve not been able to have a dog since, I have my 2 daughters dogs a lot, so I get my dogo fix, in fact one is cuddled up to me right now. You gotta love them more, as we get to love our humans longer.
I’m so sorry Witchy luv, that’s such a devastating run of losses 💔 I love that you get your fix though and you’re having a lovely cuddle 🥰

Something I never expected or prepared for, was the silence. After 16 years of tippy taps, woofs, grimbles and more - the silence was unbearable. I didn’t last long before needing another in my arms 🥹 I said I would never put myself through the pain again but really, I knew the pain was the cost of having their love and presence in my life 🕊️