Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Have you tried neck fans? I got mine from amazon for about £10. I've been put on tablets for my sweats (as it anxiety) but they don't seem to help 🥺 I find running cold water over my wrists helps a little. Luckily it's just my face and hair that get wet. But I've heard of woman having to change bedding in the middle of the night from the menopause 🥺
I am sat on the couch with a fan blowing in my face I have just cleaned upstairs will chill half hour before I cut the grass, nights are the worst that's why I knock myself out. 😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Have you tried neck fans? I got mine from amazon for about £10. I've been put on tablets for my sweats (as it anxiety) but they don't seem to help 🥺 I find running cold water over my wrists helps a little. Luckily it's just my face and hair that get wet. But I've heard of woman having to change bedding in the middle of the night from the menopause 🥺

Cold towels are fab as well, pop round your neck and chest, I paid £8.99 for 4, they come in a bag with a clip. I keep mine in fridge. You wet, ring them out and pop on, once they warm up, take it off, give it a shake and a few min and you can pop back on.

Attachments

• IMG_0038.png
    IMG_0038.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 8
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Some handy cooling tips for this heatwave poppets 🩵

Pets:

🐶 Wash all their bowls thoroughly, as bacteria (salmonella/ecoli) grows and worsens in heat

🫐 Freeze blueberries for little snacks to help cool them down, a great low calorie/anti-oxidant snack

🧊 Pop a large block of ice in their water bowl to keep their drinking water cold for hours

🐾 Dampen a beach towel to lay over their bed/floor to cool their bellies and paws

🐕 If they’re snugglers like mine and insist on being under a blanket, dampen a baby muslin blanket (or pillow case/bed sheet) to keep them cool underneath

💦 Have multiple fans in a room and spray them with water often, the fan will cool them as it evaporates the water off their fur

Humans:

👚 Soak a t-shirt thoroughly and pop in the washing machine for a short spin cycle. This makes the shirt evenly damp and blissful to cool your skin

🛌 Do the same with a bed sheet and drape it over your body laying down, in front of a fan for full body cooling

🧊 Get bags of crushed ice from Asda and add to your water and nibble on for a cool snack

💦 Keep a water spray bottle next to your bed and spray limbs down, with a fan facing your body. The fan will cool your skin as it evaporates the water

🥶 Grab Kool n Soothe cold patches from Home Bargains and apply to your forehead to help with any menopausal flashes or heat headaches

🍉 Stock up on watermelon for a great hydrating, cold snack that cools the mouth

I think that’s about it luvs, hope they help ☺️
Bumping some cooling tips luvs ☀️

Feb 29, 2024
It’s devastating losing fur babies. They love you unconditionally and only want you to love them. I lost my 15 yr old spaniel, then my 18 yr old spaniel, and a year later my 15 yr old lab. I’ve not been able to have a dog since, I have my 2 daughters dogs a lot, so I get my dogo fix, in fact one is cuddled up to me right now. You gotta love them more, as we get to love our humans longer.
I had my daughters 2 sausage dogs over the weekend. We booked a taxi and 2 mins before the uber turns up, one had shat on the floor and I had stepped in it 🤢 I'm sure sausage dogs can't be 100% toilet trained 🤣 Diego is a sweetheart but Dollie is a little s who nips my dogs ankles when trying to get out the back door first 🤣🤣 I didn't sign up for this 🤣🤣

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I had my daughters 2 sausage dogs over the weekend. We booked a taxi and 2 mins before the uber turns up, one had shat on the floor and I had stepped in it 🤢 I'm sure sausage dogs can't be 100% toilet trained 🤣 Diego is a sweetheart but Dollie is a little s who nips my dogs ankles when trying to get out the back door first 🤣🤣 I didn't sign up for this 🤣🤣

Oh we have a Dolly the mini daschund grandpup 🥰

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
SOMEONE suggest she use prosecco unopened but shaken!

catapult GIF
weird GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
WTF you guys? You were supposed to all freak out wondering what Judas and I are up to 😭 I think we were delirious cause we hadn’t slept and really thought we were doing something 😂 I’m crying laughing cause you don’t understand how much we were laughing over this thinking you’d all think “omg what are they up to?”
Did everyone listen to your video? The rap was the best part 😭😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
IMG_9372.png Hi just wondering why tam was chilling in purple aki’s box when she was meant to be in child protection 😳
Probably the same reason she had Scottish Johnnys number and he was sending her proof of children being doxed and photos on WhatsApp in March. This happened on a live, then she sent Mabel and Mazza in here to call me the weirdo and a pedo cause I wanted to know 1 why he had her number and 2 why she wouldn't take that to the police. But no her friends came in here called me sick and twisted and I left for 10 days because I was traumised. It was the first time I was called a pedo to be fair, I'm desensitised now

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Did everyone listen to your video? The rap was the best part 😭😭
Probably not as neither of us listened to it until the 4th time I watched the video

🎶stick the pinky in the gut
While she’s giving me brain🎶

Hillbilly rap version of pinky and the brain when I thought I picked the real version 😭 it’s so perfect