Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
j's personal life is puddled round her swollen ankles. of course she wants to see other peoples lives fall apart, she hates her own, her weight, and her husband was gay.
i'd be tampin too. i only hate my ankles and i'm here for it.
which of you and judas is the nicole and which is the paris?
paris hilton GIF by RealityTVGIFs
paris hilton GIF by RealityTVGIFs
I'd need to be Nicole she's got black did init

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Probably the same reason she had Scottish Johnnys number and he was sending her proof of children being doxed and photos on WhatsApp in March. This happened on a live, then she sent Mabel and Mazza in here to call me the weirdo and the pedo cause I wanted to know 1 why he had her number and 2 why she wouldn't take that to the police. But no her friends came in here called me sick and twisted and I left for 10 days because I was traumised. It was the first time I was called a pedo to be fair, I'm desensitised now
Can confirm. Tiny Tony also is friendly with milkshake Johnny too. Funny enough he called us the pedos too

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It really is poppet, it took me years to feel myself again and I owe that to my two little ones I now have 🐕🤎

Dogs are just the best companions, I favour them too 😍
Otis is still a baby but he's my best friend. The boys grew up with another dog and when we lost him , home didn't feel like home anymore x

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Red showed a clip of Ang from last night when she was “trolling Emz” and said she loved her 🤦🏻‍♀️

I still remember that epic rant I uploaded of Red’s - it was wonderful. Those same feelings are just beneath the surface but Ang is holding s over her head and so she has to play nice.

It’s really sad tbh 😕

Edit: here’s the rant in question 👏🏼
Thanks for that Mrs.D. I’ll be uploading that if that’s ok?