Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Probably the same reason she had Scottish Johnnys number and he was sending her proof of children being doxed and photos on WhatsApp in March. This happened on a live, then she sent Mabel and Mazza in here to call me the weirdo and a pedo cause I wanted to know 1 why he had her number and 2 why she wouldn't take that to the police. But no her friends came in here called me sick and twisted and I left for 10 days because I was traumised. It was the first time I was called a pedo to be fair, I'm desensitised now
I’ve heard about it all and I’ve seen the Tilly tapes but I’ve never actually seen any of this, so it just goes to show that everyone who says these things about her is right! I can’t believe people back her like that 😭

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I actually feel like horse s because I stayed up until fing 5am with 2 pumps pretending me be pinky. I laughed so much my voice is gone, my eyes are nippy because we were crying and laughing. We were actually choking on our own laughs at one point. Such a pair of morons 😭😭😭😭😭
It was so cute and adorable to watch you both on your little sleepover

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’ve heard about it all and I’ve seen the Tilly tapes but I’ve never actually seen any of this, so it just goes to show that everyone who says these things about her is right! I can’t believe people back her like that 😭
It's the main reason she hates me, because I asked why he had her number. She was live stressing out that her WhatsApp was being filled With evidence about kids from Johnny and I just asked why she wouldn't take it to the police and she sent her lil friends in here to say I'm the weird one. It was definitely in March

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Does anyone wanna play a game called guess who has blocked me and @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 😭
Is this a long list? 🤣 If so can we do it like bingo?
Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
It's the main reason she hates me, because I asked why he had her number. She was live stressing out that her WhatsApp was being filled With evidence about kids from Johnny and I just asked why she wouldn't take it to the police and she sent her lil friends in here to say I'm the weird one. It was definitely in March
I was in a rabbit hole last night, there’s a YouTube page that has everything, Brigham sat with them all as well 😳

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I actually feel like horse s because I stayed up until fing 5am with 2 pumps pretending me be pinky. I laughed so much my voice is gone, my eyes are nippy because we were crying and laughing. We were actually choking on our own laughs at one point. Such a pair of morons 😭😭😭😭😭
Didn’t want to mention when we fell out because of a disagreement over whether pinky and the brain are mice or rats? Probably cause you were wrong. I feel horrendous today. We are actually pathetic 😂

Feb 29, 2024
People can be so fing vile and then blame it on someone else. I was watching a life years ago on FB. It was a hunter always in trouble with the police. Can't remember his name but in the chat I asked him why he punched a police horse (he got done for it) and he called me out and told 2000 people I was a nonce 🥺 I was so upset and physically made me feel sick